shape
carat
color
clarity

BVLGARI Reversible ring - fake or real

EVG17

Rough_Rock
Hello. I have bought this beautiful ring. As I understand it is gold plated steel. But I have doubts because ring don't hallmarks or stamps at all.
I bought it with certificate and box.
What do you think about that? It is real?
Thank you! f449df62-d203-480f-8770-47b2ab93379f.jpg 4aa3d649-6935-473e-9259-c5da2b93878d.jpg 12f84193-7264-4ec5-9cbe-b4097c2cc8ee.jpg db8444f4-4f75-4090-a242-f7174d01ba9d.jpg 6e684298-6bc9-494e-bfcf-81ea5f68fc25.jpg 24189fa1-915d-4f17-a35d-131ed42f8a41.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think the centre pieces (mother of pearl etc) fit exactly which makes me think it's not real. I cannot imagine Bvlgari being so sloppy...

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
The only way to find out is to take it into Bulgari for a “service”.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Ref hallmarks and stamps - I’d have thought the word Bulgari written smack across the front would be enough! It wouldn’t have hallmarks if it isn’t solid gold.

LIGemzGal

Shiny_Rock
Id just take it into Bvlgari to have it cleaned. If it's not real they'll tell you and won't clean it. If it wasn't real you'd be a bit embarrassed, but at least you'd know.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but I think you’ll find that it is fake.
Bvlgari make their jewellery in 18kt solid gold, not plated steel. And their rings are appropriately hallmarked including assay (750) and ring size.
The flipping mechanism on your ring is also incorrect and inbetween the wording “Blvgari” on the disc that flips, the symbol is meant to be a “diamond” Shape not a circle shape.
Unfortunately there is a whole industry in Counterfeit goods, including fake boxes, fake shopping bags and even fake receipts.

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
Bvlgari make their jewellery in 18kt solid gold, not plated steel. And their rings are appropriately hallmarked including assay (750) and ring size.
The flipping mechanism on your ring is also incorrect and inbetween the wording “Blvgari” on the disc that flips, the symbol is meant to be a “diamond” Shape not a circle shape.
Unfortunately there is a whole industry in Counterfeit goods, including fake boxes, fake shopping bags and even fake receipts.

Sadly I agree. The font on Bvlgari looks off. If you paid by PayPal they will cover you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. It’s not even trying to be a good fake.
1. The Bvlgari-Bvlgari Classic pieces come in exactly one metal: 18k rose gold.
2. The line was introduced in 2018 - it’s not been through generations of redesign.
3. Font and kerning aren’t even close.
4. Hinge is clearly wrong.

If authenticity of any branded piece is a priority, the secondary market is not for people who aren’t both willing and able to do basic authentication by themselves.

Snow White

Rough_Rock
Hi EVG,
The day of purchase is written in french and the certificate was "made " in spain. Founds very streng for me on top of the other remarks.
Can you return the ring and get a refund ?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you bought it off eBay you need to raise a dispute through eBay for “Counterfeit item” and follow their instructions to ensure you receive a full refund and the seller is appropriately dealt with.

Skyjems

Shiny_Rock
Trade

When asked 'what are you doing on your phone' I often answer 'telling people who are wrong on the internet that they are wrong'

So this time around, thanks for saving me the time of writing this! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results