shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying the setting and diamond from seperate vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cwcain

Rough_Rock
I''ve decided on a setting from James Allen and a Diamond from Whiteflash. Would it be smarter to send the setting to whiteflash for mounting or send the diamond to JA for setting?

There may be some difference is price of setting it, but if that the only concern? Any users have good o bad experience with their settings?

Thanks as always.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 1:20:13 PM
Author:cwcain
I've decided on a setting from James Allen and a Diamond from Whiteflash. Would it be smarter to send the setting to whiteflash for mounting or send the diamond to JA for setting?

There may be some difference is price of setting it, but if that the only concern? Any users have good o bad experience with their settings?

Thanks as always.
I would clarify with WF what would be the best approach, if JA set the diamond they might not take responsibility if anything happened to the diamond while setting, this is rare but not unheard of. Whereas the vendor who sold the diamond usually assumes responsibility when setting their own diamonds should the gem chip or break, but in this case the diamond might be covered but not a setting they didn't sell. Check to be sure with the vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results