shape
carat
color
clarity

buying small diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coachparks162

Rough_Rock
I would like to buy 5 diamonds approximately .15 carats each, to make an anniversary band for my wife, but even pricescope''s filter won''t let me look at stones smaller than .2 Where on the internet, or otherwise, can I buy .15 carat diamonds?
Thanks in advance for anyone''s info.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why don't you just buy the anniversary band and customize the size stone and carat weight? Like www.signedpieces.com

Or I think you can get them from Wink Jones.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I agree...unless you are dead set on custom making a ring...check out signed pieces or maybe even whiteflash.

I''m pretty sure wink can get you loose melee and even put it together for you.

GOG made me stud earrings a few years back for my now wife using ungraded melee...so Jon may be another source.

I believe James Allen may provide melee as well. My guess is most of the pricescope vendors have the ability to get what you may need. I''d just email them and give them your 4C''s and ask for a quote.
1.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Most of the prominent internet dealers are willing to source smaller diamonds on behalf of their clients, in most cases all you need to do is ask. Remember to provide the dealer with your preferred range of clarity and color. If the diamonds are to be channel set, ask the dealer for calibrated stones which means that they have all been carefully measured to allow them to be channel set properly.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Talk to whoever you will be using to set the stones. Most good setters are associated with dealers and this will not usually be a difficult order to fill.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results