carat
color
clarity

buying my first Tahitians from Elana

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

I am buying my first pair of pearl earrings and of course I consulted Pricescope first before doing anything! I ended up on the FF site and fell in love with many many of the Tahitian earrings and loose pearls.

I got in touch with Elana, who is trying to recover from pneumonia, who has been wonderful to work with. She has shown me several options within my pretty limited budget and is now going to make me a fantastic pair of earrings with the pearls in the attached picture.

I''m hoping these pearls will look good on my wedding day, when I''m dressed in my silk linen dress of cornflower blue.

I will post pictures of the finished earrings when I receive them. I am so excited!

elana pearls.jpg

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Maybe this photo shows the pearls better.

9.3mmpearlpair.jpg

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
And the setting....

wgfind.jpg

36.gif
36.gif
Exciting!!

Did you see her "red sale" items? OMG I want some! I feel like I am choking in anything less than 18" though so there is nothing for me to buy!

If you are looking for a first strand, those would be a good place to start :D

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 4:20:46 PM
Author: writergeek
Maybe this photo shows the pearls better.

Whoa! Yummy color.
30.gif

Do post pics when you receive them, please.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!! They will look lovely with your dress! I have been thrilled with Elana''s pearls. I bet once you get those earrings... you will definately want a strand to match!!

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I can expect the earrings on Monday! I will definitely post pics of them.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting they are so pretty!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
they look lovely!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls look gorgeous and the settings too. I bet they''ll be great with a bluish wedding dress. I''ve had Elana make me some Tahitian earrings too, and I loved the workmanship on the diamonds & settings, it was very high quality IMO.

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks Maevie and LittleGreyKitten for posting. It''s nice to hear about good experiences with Elana. I have the email notification that the earrings shipped! I am really excited. I''ll be posting pics soon!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results