shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying in NY City

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davidbur

Rough_Rock
I''m going to be in NYC in the next couple of weeks and I was wondering what the perspective is about buying opportunities live in the Big Apple compared to buying on the Internet. Certainly, I like the ideas of seeing what I''m buying, but I''m also curious about my ability to get a good price.

What do you think?

Chefrae

Rough_Rock
I've purchased lots of jewelry from 47th street and canal street in New York City and I'm born and raised here. If you are willing to bargain, you will definately get a good deal on a diamond. Remember to know what you're buying and it's approximate value before you go into a store.

Chef

smaggard

Rough_Rock
Also SuperbCert is right there in the diamond district. So if you found something you liked online by them (or others that list details and in the area), you can just go there and see them in person before buying, and Barry can show you every detail etc. That may alleviate some of the internet fear.
Good luck!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
HI if you are going to be in the NYC area...check out Good Old Good on Long Island...worth the trip...exceptional service...awesome stones...

Take a peek at their website...

best of luck in your search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results