shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying her a dress for the proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
Just to let everyone know, the Weardrobe dress was too big
8.gif

So in a couple weeks I am taking her dress shopping and will let you know what we end up with.
In a little over a month, there should be a picture of her in the dress, and more importantly a certain ring
1.gif

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
I am 12 days away from proposing! I am so excited!! We found a dress but I cant find a picture online.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2010 8:59:07 AM
Author: lucky177
I am 12 days away from proposing! I am so excited!! We found a dress but I cant find a picture online.
I just read up on this thread! How exciting! We''ll be on pins and needles in 12 days, waiting for pictures!!!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Sending you an early congrats! Can''t wait to see the pics.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
What would you suggest I wear? She is wearing a black dress and heels. A suit would be overdressed from my experience at the Playhouse Square in Cleveland. I was thinking dress shirt and dress pants?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about dress pants, a button down and a sweater over it? Or the same tops with khakis? You STBFI wearing a little black dress sort of requires you to boost your look up a notch. I personally don''t think a suit would be out of line in this instance. Your venue might not be super formal, but the evening is definitely a more formal and important occasion.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
I am between a suit and the dress pants, vneck, and a buttondown. Leaning towards the sweater option.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
The sweater option sounds fine and more much comfy than a suit. Sending you proposal dust.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
I have decided I am for sure going with the sweater option. Thanks for all the help on everything.
I made her a book of a bunch of our favorite memories and then it has the surprise dinner, tickets, and then a big surprise at the end
9.gif

I highly suggest this site if you ever need a photobook or anything MyPublisher. It was easy and the book looks great and there are all different kinds you can make.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
I am not a very emotional or sentimental person but I am actually teary eyed just thinking of all effort and detials you have put into the proposal. SO sweet and caring. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Can't wait to hear about the fairytale ending.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
I am one week away, and everything for the night is pretty much set in stone now. I''ll post the full details of everything after I propose. Thanks for all the help again. I don''t know much about dresses, and it would be very difficult for her to pick out a dress for something she doesn''t know she is going to. I would have been clueless without all the help.

Thanks again and I can''t wait until I have a story to tell!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
The clock is ticking!
36.gif

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
There is only one full day left as boyfriend-girlfriend! That is an exciting thought
9.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You are too sweet. GOOD LUCK, take a deep breath, stay calm and DO NOT forget the camera. Pics are MANDATORY!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 12:12:09 PM
Author: Collee
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You are too sweet. GOOD LUCK, take a deep breath, stay calm and DO NOT forget the camera. Pics are MANDATORY!
Ditto!!!

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
Today is the day! I am so excited!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Sending you LOTS and LOTS of proposal dust.
36.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet thoughtful guy you are.
Any girl would be honored.
Your girl especially.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
SO, how did it go Mr. FH?

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
It went pretty good I guess...
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Here is the thread here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results