shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying from BGD from Europe with a credit card - impossible?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all,

I'm just posting this quickly as I've had some great emails with the nice lady at BGD (who I can't recall the name of now and which I can't find because my email provider has decided to hold my emails hostage until I pay for their service :roll: :wall: :angryfire: ) but we couldn't find a way that it is possible to pay for stuff from BGD with a credit card if one is outside the US.

I suggested a Paypal invoice but I don't think BGD want to do that. Other than somehow purchasing a pre-paid US credit card (which I have no idea how one would even go about doing, and there would still be the shipping address issue to resolve) I can see no way in which a transaction from Europe on a credit card is possible!

Has anyone successfully done so? Or can anyone suggest a possible way to do so?

Ultimately it's not a big deal if I can't, it's not like I can really afford anything else anyway :???: :lol: but I thought I'd ask the question...

Many thanks in advance! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Buying from BGD from Europe with a credit card - impossi

Bank wire transfer also nets you an additional discount.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I use wire transfer. Some places will take International credit cards, but tell them you are cool with them not shipping the goods until the payment clears into their account, that way they carry no risk. This can take a few weeks.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for your replies, both :)

It's having the money with which to do a wire transfer that's my main issue :???: :lol:

I will have to enquire as to whether they would be willing to accept payment now and ship x weeks later in order to reduce/remove risk on their side!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results