shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying Diamonds in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julia.marson

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am from UK. Recently moved to Dubai. I would like to know where is the best place to buy diamonds from Dubai? One of my friend suggested me Gold Souq.

Any special jewellery shop to look out for ?

Please help me.

iraweissman

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi Julia. When I worked for Leo Schachter in Israel, I used to travel to Dubai to sell to the dealers in the Gold Souq. We actually had an office in the Gold Land building just outside the souq. (For those of you wondering, you can fly Royal Jordanian from Israel to Amman and then connect to Dubai as long as you have dual citizenship and are not only an Israeli citizen).

Tell me what you are looking for, and I'll tell you the best company to go to. If it's something that my former employer usually has in stock in Dubai, then I can send you to their Dubai rep and he'd be happy to sell you directly even though it's an upstairs office and not open to the public.

Regards,
Ira Weissman

rosy.jilson

Rough_Rock
Hi Julia,

Go for the Gold Souq in deira. There are a lot of jewellery shops over there.

julia.marson

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 2:22:34 AM
Author: iraweissman
Hi Julia. When I worked for Leo Schachter in Israel, I used to travel to Dubai to sell to the dealers in the Gold Souq. We actually had an office in the Gold Land building just outside the souq. (For those of you wondering, you can fly Royal Jordanian from Israel to Amman and then connect to Dubai as long as you have dual citizenship and are not only an Israeli citizen).

Tell me what you are looking for, and I''ll tell you the best company to go to. If it''s something that my former employer usually has in stock in Dubai, then I can send you to their Dubai rep and he''d be happy to sell you directly even though it''s an upstairs office and not open to the public.

Regards,

Ira Weissman

Hi,

I am looking for something from 1.50ct to 2.00ct

Thanks...

iraweissman

Rough_Rock
Trade
Could you please be more specific? Color/Clarity? What kind of cert (95% of Dubai diamonds are either HRD or IGI)?

Thanks,
Ira

Date: 4/19/2009 4:03:13 AM
Author: julia.marson
Date: 4/17/2009 2:22:34 AM

Author: iraweissman

Tell me what you are looking for, and I''ll tell you the best company to go to. If it''s something that my former employer usually has in stock in Dubai, then I can send you to their Dubai rep and he''d be happy to sell you directly even though it''s an upstairs office and not open to the public.

Regards,

Ira Weissman

Hi,

I am looking for something from 1.50ct to 2.00ct

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results