shape
carat
color
clarity

buying diamond, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brody05

Rough_Rock
To the people that have helped with my decision by giving advice over the last couple of days, thankyou. I have decided on this diamond below, what do you think?

.71 caret round brilliant
5.7 x 5.67 x 3.51
depth 61.7%
table 59%
crown 15% 36.1 degrees
pavilion 43% 40.7 degrees
girdle very thin to medium faceted
culet none
polish very good
symmetry very good
clarity SI2
color I
no flouro

I realise it is not perfect but for my price range it is good (I think), the cert is EGL USA and it is being appraised by an indepedant tommorow, someone I feel I can trust and is sending pictures ect prior to finalising sale. I figure it as a 3.2 on the HCA. I know this may not be eveyones cup of tea but to me this means as much as someones expensive diamond and I have tried to incorporate value and quality to give a happy medium, your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thankfully
Brody
wavey.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The Crown Angle is right on target and that is the most important factor when it comes to how the light is going to play through the stone so you're off to a good start! With a little luck, the EGL graded this puppy accurately and you'll be set
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results