Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying a stone from GOG but do not see the setting I want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RyanReedy

Rough_Rock
I have found the stone for me from GOG. But am looking for a pave sleek line setting similar to this one available from WF (http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm). Anyone know of a similar setting available at GOG or should I just cave and get a stone from WF instead? I do not want to buy the stone from one place and then get it set at another if possible, because my time is limited. Thank you for any suggestions!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 12:27:05 PM
Author:RyanReedy
I have found the stone for me from GOG. But am looking for a pave sleek line setting similar to this one available from WF (http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm). Anyone know of a similar setting available at GOG or should I just cave and get a stone from WF instead? I do not want to buy the stone from one place and then get it set at another if possible, because my time is limited. Thank you for any suggestions!!!
GOG might have something similar if you ask them, they are very nice to deal with.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Precision Set might have something very similar, and they carry that line, it''s just not listed on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Handmade diamond studs
    Handmade diamond studs
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.