shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying a Loupe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlauer

Rough_Rock
Is it possible to pick up a good quality loupe on ebay?

I have looked for a 10x loupe and don't know if what is availabe on Ebay is even work buying.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the guys on here will sell them to you..I think it might be CutNut or Dave Atlas? Not sure..anyone?

We got ours for free from our jeweler after plunking down the plastic for our diamond, kinda cool.

jlauer

Rough_Rock
I know i can get them there, but i was wondering if anything on Ebay was of the same quality because i really can't afford to spend $35 on it. Especially after i dropped the amount i did not the engagement ring! :)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I sell a less costly loupe on my Gemappraisers.com site under "Three Essential Tools" It is $15 and is very adequate.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Okay, it is the holiday season :)

The next three *consumers* that respond to this thread by saying they want a loupe I'll send them one for free!!

Consider it a holiday gift, and you will need to email me your shipping address.

Sorry Dave, didn't mean to take a sale ;-)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 12/11/2002 1:31:29 PM

Okay, it is the holiday season :)

The next three *consumers* that respond to this thread by saying they want a loupe I'll send them one for free!!

Consider it a holiday gift, and you will need to email me your shipping address.

Sorry Dave, didn't mean to take a sale ;-)
----------------

Oh my gosh, Steve what a nice thing. I'll be stepping aside as I already have a number of them.

But, if you were giving away a free diamond with the loupe - I'm # 1 in line.

davidc

Rough_Rock
StevL,
If it still available, I'll take a loupe! Thanks.

:appl:

-- David.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of rum! I already have one and don't need another, but CHEERS for the great holiday spirit!! :appl:

Dindude

Rough_Rock
Hey, thanks for the good holiday giving spirit.

I just purchased a nice diamond and could use a loupe.

If you have any I'll take one.

Thanks,

George
[email protected]

jlauer

Rough_Rock
I would love one thanks!

md

Rough_Rock
I just got a ring as well and would love to use a loupe to show my girlfriend.

I hope I'm not too late. Thank you for the wonderful gesture.

Regards,

Mark

kwschro

Rough_Rock
i could use one as i am beginning my diamond search

md

Rough_Rock
Forgot my info as well.

Please contact me at [email protected] if it's not too late.

Thank you.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Ooops, I'm sorry I checked in so late!!!
That was really nice of you, Steve!:))

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
----------------

I wondered why there were so many replies to this thread in just a couple of hours. :rolleyes:

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think this is like "gone in sixty seconds".

Okay I have the first three postings as;
davidc
Dindude
jlauer

I will send these three people a loupe out first of next week. I do need them to respond to:

[email protected]

And please provide me your mailing address AND Screen name.

I'll find something else to do before the holiday is over, any ideas?............let me think on it.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
jlauer,

I received your mailing address, thank you.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 12/11/2002 3:53:30 PM

I'll find something else to do before the holiday is over, any ideas?............let me think on it.
----------------

Have I mentioned free diamond?
:bigsmile:

Free ring box?

..tis a nice thing to do Steve.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A free diamond? Now that is interesting. I don't think my wife would like me giving another woman a diamond ;-)

I now have daivdc address.

Thanks!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I now have Dindude address. Thanks for posting, and these will go out in a few days.

Eveyone have a good day!

sashton

Rough_Rock
I'm by no means an expert, but after surfing around the 'net, I found a couple of jewelry - supply stores that sold loupes. check out this site...
http://www.eyeloupes.com/. You may find what you need.

sashton

Rough_Rock
Uh... okay, sorry to be a bonehead. I'm new at this and just posted without having realized that the situation was well in hand.

Sorry, guys.

Architect

Rough_Rock
Steve,
How about giving away a few diamond polishing cloths? I think we all know how important it is to clean a diamond, especially if you have handled it with your hands.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
sashton, Great link, no problem we/I'm just having some fun. I'm sure many will be looking to buy a loupe and that link should be of great help to many. Welcome to pricescope.

Architect, that was a good idea. I think I'll work on something here and see what I can do in the next few days.

Watch this thread!!!!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Update!!!

I received the loupes today and they are not what I ordered. These are single lens 10X plastic loupes that really stink.

I reordered the nice chrome plated 10X triplet loupes with a leather carring case. These should be in later this week and I will forward them out as soon as they arrive.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm not going to send this junk out.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Goosh Steve, I saw you bumped this thread & thought I missed out on something whilest debating on Augusta National policy. :wink2:

Hey, when's the next freebee context?

:wink2: :appl:

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

I just put the three loupes in the mail. They are coming First Class US Postal service. They are 10x triplet chrome loupes, each with it's own leather case.

Please email me when you receive yours so I don't worry about it. I'm guessing 7 to 10 days, the one going to Canada may take 10 to 14 days.

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results