shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying a House

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
The loan is for the upper end of our budget. Our wiggle room is more in the south numbers ;-) or we won't buy. We really are maxing out of our comfort zone as is. :/

What we've done when going to make an offer is get that pre-approval/advance approval for the loan letter in the offer, plus write a "love letter" to the sellers if we know there are multiple offers. Just keep in mind the interest rate you are quoted can change until you actually make an offer and shop for mortgages--and you aren't locked into the using the lender that gave you the approval letter, either. We have friends who negotiated to get a lower interest rate elsewhere, then convinced the lender they wanted to work with to lower their interest rate to be competitive.

Best of luck to you!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hah! I knew it and never had any doubt, Madelise! When you set your mind to something you Get. It. Done. CONGRATULATIONS!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats girl!!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!!:D

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats girl!!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!!:D

Thank you, friend!!! I haven’t shared yet on FB but I will soon!!! Waiting to close in a few more days. The count down is on!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! So glad you guys found a place, will be anxiously awaiting your FB post! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results