shape
carat
color
clarity

Buvola diamond watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I purchased a diamond Buvola watch this evening and am wondering how good of a brand it is? I normally wear Fossil or Anne Klein watches but decided to splurge. It was on sale and I had gift cards. It''s totally different than any watch I''ve ever owned before!

If anyone wants pictures, let me know :)

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I have a Bulova diamond watch as well; it was a graduation gift from my husband back in May. I''ve worn it almost every day since then but I take it off for washing dishes and any activities near water, even though it''s water resistant. The face is in perfect condition and hasn''t scratched at all. Here''s mine:

m99kp

widget

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watch, Molly!!

FebBride: Do we want pictures???? Are you mad??? OF COURSE we do!!

widget

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Molly and Widget!

Of course my camera battery died after taking two so-so pictures, lol. So here is the stock photo that I found. It looks so much nicer in real life, lol.

I'm actually not going to wear it yet. I'm keeping it in it's box until I lose these last 20 pounds and finish a difficult course I'm taking right now in college. Once one or both of those are accomplished, I'll give myself the watch!

Bulova watch.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
That''s so pretty- I love the face (and the diamonds too)

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bulova has always been a good reliable well made brand. If you take good care of the watch it will last a long time. I see many vintage Bulova watches from the fifties still running well.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results