shape
carat
color
clarity

Burmese spinel Bracelets

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
I went to meet with appraiser two day ago and She conservatively (conservatively she repeated) values my bracelets $15,000 to $17,000. I am not sure I want to sell with this prices. She said I need to get lab reports and will cost me $800 if I want to sell them. Buyer will not buy my bracelets without reports. What do you think about the valuation?

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I think you need to do more research than just an evaluation from a lab. Something tells me these are more than just spinel bracelets. Maybe you could send some pictures to Christies and Sothebys. They have been helpful in the past with my jadeite.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with soberguy!

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
Thank you I will try to send them pictures !

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
The valuation questions in this forum always give me pause. With the removal of pictures and something I can't quite
Put my finger on I'm getting nervous here. Could these have been stolen? I know that is a bit of an outrageous supposition but something is wrong here. I KNOW I've seen these pieces before! Should we contact the FBI? I believe these to be significant historical pieces. How could anyone obtain them in this day and age and have no knowledge of their value and provenance? Am I crazy? If this post is too... I don't know... Out in left field, by all means remove it. But I'm telling you... Something is not right here.

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
What? Yes I think you are crazy "soberguy". This is my property and my pictures and I accidently deleted all my pictures ! Now I am really mad for writing this kind of comment!

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Soberguy, thanks for your comment. Who deletes all their photo's 'accidentally'? If that was "accidental".......post them again. Pretty simple solution.........

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
A bunch of sick people. I am not posting any more pictures on this site.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not see how pictures can be deleted after the time allowed to edit is past or expired. I suspect something isn't quite right here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results