shape
carat
color
clarity

Burmese spinel bracelets

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
I have these Burmese spinel bracelets. I think is pretty rare and want to know what the price I can sell. I also did a little research and I found that smithsonian national museum has similar bracelets like mine.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps the Smithsonian would be willing to take them off your hands, then?
...Why is it only ever newbies with fewer than five posts who've got hidden treasures that obviously must be worth fortunes?

In all seriousness... We can't help you. Your best bet is an appraiser (an independent professional, not your friend's uncle who is In The Business) - you can find a list to start from under the Resources tab.

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
Thank you Yssie, I was planning to see appraiser, work is very busy and just didn't have a chance yet.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My apologies Color... Snark got the better of me and your response indicates it was unmerited.

Try posting in the Coloured Stones section, and the PSers there can give you a lot more information about both stones and how to find appraisers; Rocky Talky is a diamond-centric subforum and we don't have the expertise you're looking for. You can find Coloured Stones under the Forum tab - more photos from different angles, as well as any information you have re. history of ownership and/or provenance will be helpful as well.

Colorstoneslover

Rough_Rock
Oh ok did not notice that I posted on the wrong forum ! I am new to this site. I will repost it under colors tones forum. Thank you much again.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yes, a much better idea to post this in the CS forum. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results