shape
carat
color
clarity

Burk''s b-day present-vintage style earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Love the design!
Happy bday/anniversary!

Oooh, I love those! What an excellent choice! Happy Birthday and Anni!

They are so pretty! I love how they look on you--so delicate, but still substantial and gorgeous!

They are a great size! I think you''re right about them being good for everyday or being able to dress them up.

fantastic choice Burk! I love them
36.gif

Oooh they are lovely!! and they look even better on!! congrats and

Happy Birthday!
36.gif

They are lovely and look fabulous on you! Happy birthday and anniversary Burk!

YAY, you found something that made you jump!! well, heck i would jump for those too.
they are BEAUTIFUL!!!
so is that just a bday or bday and anni gift?
they look great on you! GORGEOUS earrings.

They are lovely!! They hang really nicely in your ears as well! Congratulations on your gift, your bday, and your anniversary!

Oh they look great Burk! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

Oh, so beautiful!!! Happy b`day and anniversary!!
36.gif

Beautiful & classy! It looks great!

Oh I love the deco styling! Great choice and Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you!!!

Wow I absolutely love them
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you everyone for the nice words about my b-day gift! I''m super busy at work, but I''ll come back and reply individually tonight!

Those are so pretty! Happy birthday!

Beautiful earrings. I am loving milgrain lately.

Burk, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them. Congratulations!!
30.gif

36.gif
SUPER SWEET!
36.gif

I love these earrings, congratulations!
Happy birthday & anniversary!

Thanks again to everyone for the kind compliments. I absolutely love these earrings and have hardly taken them off in the three days I''ve had them!

Ellen~Thanks! I am so glad you like them and it means a lot that you would wear something similar.

thing2of2~Thanks! I think the size is what makes them versatile. I''m so happy with them!

Tacori~Thanks! I really appreciate your help since I was ALL OVER THE PLACE with this purchase! I can''t wait to help you pick your next jewelry purchase!
12.gif

bobo~Thank you!

iluv~Please keep us posted! Thinking of you!

canuk-gal~Thanks so much!

Snooper~Thanks! I''m glad you like them. I seriously considered your jackets for this gift!

lil425~Thanks! It was between these and a pair of hoops and I went with them because they are unique.

icekid~Thank you!

lili~Thanks! I''m loving them...they''re not exactly baby friendly, but love them none the less!

pixley~Thanks! I feel good about my choice, too!

kittybean~Thanks so much! I love the size!

Addy~Thank you! I have barely taken them out since I got them and I think they''re working well no matter what I''m wearing (or I hope they are).

Hudson~Thank you!

paeony~Thanks! I love the way they look on, too!

snlee~Thank you!

puffy~Thanks! They are only my b-dday (since it''s tomorrow) and since we were under budget I''m going shopping!
36.gif

kcoursolle~Thanks! I love the way they look in...it''s what sold me on this pair over the others the jeweler had.

gecko~Thanks! Much better than my pink tourmaline idea, eh?
3.gif

chiquitapet~Thanks so much!

fuzzypill~Thanks! I am so glad you think they''re classy!

SanDiegoLady~Thanks you!

cushioncutnut~Thanks! I am so glad you like them! You''ve been there through all my jewelry purchases so it means so much!

MMT~Thank you!!

Kelli~Thanks!

butterfly~Thank you! I''m obsessed with milgrain lately too!
2.gif
These fit my obsession perfectly!

curly~THanks! So glad you popped over to check them out you busy lady!

tlh~Thank you!!

Diamond*Dana~Thank you!!

OoOoOoOooo LOVE those!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

thanks ckrickett!

those are gorgeous...happy b-day!!

Burk: They are gorgeous and I love them. They look beautiful on you and they are the perfect size.

mrss~Thanks! How are you? Haven''t seen you over on the mommy thread. Any news on the move? How''s Jake?

Linda~Thank you! I am wearing them again today! I love the size and they really "go" with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP