shape
carat
color
clarity

Burdeen''s Jewelry - Buffalo Grove, IL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PerfectEngagement

Rough_Rock
Hello, I have heard some good things about Burdeen''s Jewelry in Buffalo Grove, IL. I was hoping anyone else could enlighten me on their experiences with them (both before and after the purchase). I am from Indianapolis, but found the store kind of by accident. They have been incedibly helpful up to this point. I am considering finalizing them as my jeweler for a custom micropave diamond/platinum band with round brilliant diamond. I''d like any feedback (positive or negative) as soon as possible. I am choosing between two different jewelers and Burdeen''s is at the top of my list. However, since I am from out of town, I want to make sure they are fantastic both before and after the sale.

Also, if anyone has had any experience with their custom jewelry (issues with repairing, etc) please let me know.

Thanks so much!

bagelboy

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, Have you tried Burdeen''s Jewelry in the search box in the upper right corner? There is four older threads in there.

PerfectEngagement

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I have done so and they are helpful, but I was hoping to get some more feedback and feedback about whether there were additional issues.

I appreciate it though.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi, PerfectEngagement!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Burdeen''s. My husband and I spent a huge amount of time working with both Matt and Jason Burdeen on my ring. We went through the custom design process twice, because I originally wanted a yellow sapphire in a halo, and then changed my mind and ended up with a cushion solitaire in a shared-prong setting.

Everyone we worked with was wonderful. I''m hard on my rings, so I''ve had to have two of the diamonds in my setting replaced and they''ve graciously replaced both for free. I go in about twice a month to have the ring cleaned and checked, and they''re wonderful every time.

My only recommendation is to take the numbers from your RB and put them into the HCA to see how it rates. They''ll find a diamond to meet your specs, whatever they are.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. I''ve sent several friends to Burdeen''s in the past few years and they''ve all had great experiences.

If you do choose to work with them, tell Matt you heard good things about them from Lori and Howie. You won''t be disappointed, they run a fabulous operation.

PerfectEngagement

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:14:49 PM
Author: Haven
Hi, PerfectEngagement!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Burdeen''s. My husband and I spent a huge amount of time working with both Matt and Jason Burdeen on my ring. We went through the custom design process twice, because I originally wanted a yellow sapphire in a halo, and then changed my mind and ended up with a cushion solitaire in a shared-prong setting.

Everyone we worked with was wonderful. I''m hard on my rings, so I''ve had to have two of the diamonds in my setting replaced and they''ve graciously replaced both for free. I go in about twice a month to have the ring cleaned and checked, and they''re wonderful every time.

My only recommendation is to take the numbers from your RB and put them into the HCA to see how it rates. They''ll find a diamond to meet your specs, whatever they are.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. I''ve sent several friends to Burdeen''s in the past few years and they''ve all had great experiences.

If you do choose to work with them, tell Matt you heard good things about them from Lori and Howie. You won''t be disappointed, they run a fabulous operation.

Thanks, Haven. I did go with them. They are currently working on the CAD for my ring! From my tedious and lengthy research and visits with them, they seem fabulous.

Thanks for responding.

Now to creating the perfect proposal.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results