shape
carat
color
clarity

Bulova diamond chronograph, and ESQ diamond watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! My husband got me this Bulova for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I thought I would share some pics. This is my new "every day watch." I''ll also post a couple of pics of my evening watch - my husband got it for me last year for our 1 year wedding anniversary - it has a white mother of pearl face and a diamond dial, with a "fancier" bracelet design.

But first, here is the new Bulova - it has a blue mother of pearl face and diamonds around the dial:

IMG_1103bul1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
2nd Bulova pic:

IMG_1096bul2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is the ESQ he got me last year:

IMG_1113esq1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
2nd ESQ pic:

IMG_1109esq2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s kind of a funny tradition, because he''s bought me a watch every year that we''ve been together - the first a few months after we started dating for my b-day, then a new one every year for my b-day because I wear them to death, and scratch them up. The reason that the ESQ is my "evening watch" is because since that one is fancier, I can only wear it when we dress up & go out at night. He keeps telling me that since I kill every watch that I own, I should just buy drugstore cheapies every year, but then I told him that he would have no idea what to get me for my b-day every year ;-) Since 3 of the 4 watches he has gotten me have been Bulovas, I told him that after we''re married 10 years we should write the company a letter & tell them how faithful we are to their brand - maybe they''ll send us a free watch for our story! ;-)

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice watches! I like them both!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely watches Vesper! That blue mother of pearl is so pretty.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice watches! Happy belated birthday.
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 2:04:55 PM
Author:vespergirl
Hi guys! My husband got me this Bulova for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I thought I would share some pics. This is my new ''every day watch.'' I''ll also post a couple of pics of my evening watch - my husband got it for me last year for our 1 year wedding anniversary - it has a white mother of pearl face and a diamond dial, with a ''fancier'' bracelet design.

But first, here is the new Bulova - it has a blue mother of pearl face and diamonds around the dial:
This is my favorite watch!!! Happy Anni!!!!! Beautiful, all of them!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody! :)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results