shape
carat
color
clarity

Build your own 3 stone ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachGuy

Rough_Rock
I am looking at getting a 3 stone ring, but would like to be able to select the diamonds (at least the center diamond) to get better quality and more control over size. Is there a site that has a "build your own" feature for 3 stone rings?

student

Shiny_Rock
I bet most sites would do this for you.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:)) Hi ,
I think you should first choose the center stone and then go about choosing the side stones,You also have to decide if you are going to do it in platinum or gold,(the ring part is really not that expensive)
alot of the sites offer many stones and you might want to consider not choosing one in your own state, in order to save the sales tax.
I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have any!

diamondsman:wavey:

mauricio

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I would agree that your focus would be on the center stone.
As far as side stones, I would recommend to keep the quality the same or just 1 grade below.
Reason being, you don't want the side stones to take away from the center stone.
:))

whatever987

Rough_Rock
BeachGuy,

I just did exactly what you're talking about. Check out http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=22879&referrerid=39360 if you want to see what I ended up going with. I ultimately chose to focus on the center stone and I am VERY pleased with the final result.

Hope this helps!

Whatever987

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results