shape
carat
color
clarity

Buh-bye Andrew

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos to Biden and Pelosi, both good friends of Cuomo, for calling for the resignation of a political leader charged with abuse of power. If the evidence is as strong as indicated today, let the impeachment begin.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If guilty ... Hey Andy, don't let the door hit you. :wavey:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disgraceful! As a New Yorker, I’m so done with him at this point!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Shameful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he is prosecuted and impeached.

Unfortunately, though he deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I don't think it's going to happen. He has friends in high places and watching the local news last night it seemed they were confident he will not be prosecuted or pay the price for his actions.

But we will see and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.

Shame on you Cuomo. You represent the worst of humanity.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to prove sexual harassments. Hopefully he'll get hanged for killing 14,000 senior citizens in nursing homes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to prove sexual harassments. Hopefully he'll get hanged for killing 14,000 senior citizens in nursing homes.

I agree also. That's twice in 2 months I agreed with you. Ironclad proof that the world is coming to an end :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree also. That's twice in 2 months I agreed with you. Ironclad proof that the world is coming to an end :bigsmile:
Yup, According to the far left the world will come to an end this fall. :bigsmile:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is it with democratic NY governors? First we had Spitzer, the love gov, now this guy. Smart guys with so much potential who crash and burn, big-time.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cuomo just resigned. Now he'll have lots of time for those civil lawsuits I'm sure are coming his way.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One less criminal running NY.

Too bad Cuomo still refuses to take responsibility for what he did and continues to attack and blame his victims.

But hurrah for his resignation and good riddance to him.

Kudos to the brave women that came forward.
Let's hope this is just the beginning for a government that is held accountable for their actions.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is it with democratic NY governors? First we had Spitzer, the love gov, now this guy. Smart guys with so much potential who crash and burn, big-time.

NY needs more balance in government and needs responsible and intelligent people in charge who are not corrupt. This it is a widespread problem in government. Not just NY.

Seems like this is hardly a problem limited to democratic NY governors. Men in power are largely trash human beings.

Agreed.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Alot of men are just so stupid. Was watching a podcast Armchair expert an they were talking about the documentary Woodstock where teenage men acted so badly. That women have to keep their desire and emotions in check but men seem to act on them . There are many good guys but many that are just stupid . sorry men

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else sad? I have no doubt that he did what he has been accused of. I absolutely believe that at a minimum he should resign, and that he should likely be prosecuted. But I loved watching him and his brother during the covid crisis and I wanted to believe that he was one of the good ones, and now I'm just feeling disillusioned and sad. Stupid, stupid, stupid men in power and their belief that they can just do anything they want and never have consequences. Sadly, it's been true for far too long (and continues to be).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else sad? I have no doubt that he did what he has been accused of. I absolutely believe that at a minimum he should resign, and that he should likely be prosecuted. But I loved watching him and his brother during the covid crisis and I wanted to believe that he was one of the good ones, and now I'm just feeling disillusioned and sad. Stupid, stupid, stupid men in power and their belief that they can just do anything they want and never have consequences. Sadly, it's been true for far too long (and continues to be).

I’m sad that he isn’t who we hoped and wanted him to be. I’m sad we don’t have more decent individuals to choose from and I’m sad that it seems a rarity to find politicians who are honest and ethical.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock

I had high hopes for Spitzer. Anthony Weiner too, before he became Carlos Danger.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Same! I never paid much attention to him before but did admire him through the pandemic. He didn't do everything right of course, but he got us through a really tough time and I was proud of how NY managed things. I enjoyed watching him talk about his daughters, their boyfriends, and be that goofy and embarrassing dad on national television.

I am in no way condoning what he did, just wishing he didn't become yet another corrupt politician who abused his power because I thought maybe he would be better...

I feel sad for his daughters...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His brother Chris should be fired from CNN too. He was promoting his brother on his show everyday during the pandemic. :rolleyes::wall:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here I thought we were talking Prince Andrew Duke of Pork.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I’m sad that he isn’t who we hoped and wanted him to be. I’m sad we don’t have more decent individuals to choose from and I’m sad that it seems a rarity to find politicians who are honest and ethical.

These are my exact sentiments, couldn’t have worded it better.
This is an immense disappointment yet so sadly not a surprise.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same! I never paid much attention to him before but did admire him through the pandemic. He didn't do everything right of course, but he got us through a really tough time and I was proud of how NY managed things. I enjoyed watching him talk about his daughters, their boyfriends, and be that goofy and embarrassing dad on national television.

I am in no way condoning what he did, just wishing he didn't become yet another corrupt politician who abused his power because I thought maybe he would be better...

I feel sad for his daughters...

I’m not in NY so don’t pay much attention to NY politics now. I’m saddened by this as well. I too watched Cuomo everyday when he did his daily covid updates. I liked that he stepped up and kept everyone around the country updated on what was happening with covid at a time when our president did not.

I believe the women coming forward. He needs to be gone from politics. I also feel very sad for his daughters.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results