shape
carat
color
clarity

Brown diamond help

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Step son's girlfriend wants a brown diamond. Any recommendations for vendors I can point her toward?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What about Diamonds by Lauren? What is the price range? GIA cert needed?

SweetSapphire

Rough_Rock
Step son's girlfriend wants a brown diamond. Any recommendations for vendors I can point her toward?

I highly recommend Tarek from tstarlimited.com. His IG is fancycolor_diamonds and he’s very responsive with great shipping. He sells fancy color diamonds at wholesale prices and I just recently confirmed that a somewhat popular stateside vendor is buying his diamonds and reselling at higher prices.

Hope this helps!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about Diamonds by Lauren? What is the price range? GIA cert needed?

I want it certed. She found one, .90 ish, around $2000 and it looks meh from the pics but it could be bad photography. She wants a smallish stone because she works with her hands in the fashion industry and also her taste is for simple design. I told him to get the cert for the stone and to send me photos on a white background. Here's the pics.
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 8.38.14 PM.png

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh @SweetSapphire just mentioned the other vendor I was thinking about! But I am not sure if all of his stones are certed...

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Leibish has a really wonderful selection.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

This vendor might be interesting and has fair prices.
These are sold but you can contact him.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
James Allen...not sure how their prices pan out compared to other vendors though.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
If you use Instagram, Alex Weber of Premier Gemstones seems to get in some brown diamonds as well. My first stop would probably be Diamonds by Lauren's site and/or an email to the DBL team.

They make execellent settings as well for one stop shopping.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A brown in a Sholdt semi-bezel (maybe rose gold depending on the tint of the stone) would be "simple" yet interesting.
No prongs to catch on anything sounds like it would also be beneficial to her work.

Please come back with photos when they make their final selection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results