• Star

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Bar pin

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted both. You could wear either as designed but the bar brooch would make a cool bracelet depending on length. I think a PS’er shared that she wore brooches but on leather cuffs as bracelets. I always thought that was clever.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for both too as I like them both and can wear both.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have something made so that I could wear the bar brooch as it is gorgeous!

Something V neck so that it can be worn at the bottom of the V.

DK :kiss2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted both. You could wear either as designed but the bar brooch would make a cool bracelet depending on length. I think a PS’er shared that she wore brooches but on leather cuffs as bracelets. I always thought that was clever.
I would love it as a bracelet! It’s pretty long and I’m not sure it could be done without ruining the bezels and I wouldn’t want to break it apart.
5F636D59-1BB0-4C69-A9F0-CBC1CF78D100.jpeg
I voted for both too as I like them both and can wear both.

DK :))

Voted both as well! They really match in a way and I can see them worn in so many ways. Cheers to be deliciously blinged out! ✨

im so overjoyed seeing a brooch thread

what would Queen Mary do ?
its both from me too
Thanks @YadaYadaYada, @dk168, @LemonMoonLex, @SapphireBomb and @Daisys and Diamonds - I took your advice and wore both. It is a blingier look than I usually do and kind of fun.

I would wear both as individual pieces but not together. Wasn’t sure how to vote for that so I didn’t vote yet :D
LOL, I should’ve put that option :)

I would have something made so that I could wear the bar brooch as it is gorgeous!

Something V neck so that it can be worn at the bottom of the V.

Interesting suggestion. I’ll give it a try lengthwise.

They are both stunning.
Wear both.
Life is short and there are not enough brooches being worn!
I agree! We should all wear more brooches =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow at the size of the two brooches, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Edited to add I just Googled how to wear a bar brooch, and a Mo collar would work well.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Whoa that is way longer than I thought!!! The scale looked so different in the first photograph with both of them.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re both lovely but if I had to choose it would be the star, all the way.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes one, sometimes both, depends on your outfit and bling level for the day. No rules! They're fabulous either way.:love: I would one hundred percent pick those for myself.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh okay, the bar brooch is way longer than I thought lol!

It would look really cute with a dress that has cinching on the side. Sorry, I just love coming up with unconventional ways to wear brooches. I wore one in my hair one Christmas and got so many compliments.

This is an idea on a dress, this is not me lol!

5EAFD2A5-CD5B-49CD-B150-CCFC2E6EABA2.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s pretty long and I’m not sure it could be done without ruining the bezels and I wouldn’t want to break it apart.

OMG that's giant! Maybe drawer-pull or luggage handle? :cool2:

Spouse has one about half that long that she wears vertically as a pendant but yours must be > 3"

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Make earrings and a bangle!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh okay, the bar brooch is way longer than I thought lol!

It would look really cute with a dress that has cinching on the side. Sorry, I just love coming up with unconventional ways to wear brooches. I wore one in my hair one Christmas and got so many compliments.

This is an idea on a dress, this is not me lol!

5EAFD2A5-CD5B-49CD-B150-CCFC2E6EABA2.jpeg

that is how Queen Maxima of the Netherlands would do it not that i can find a pix right now

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is how Queen Maxima of the Netherlands would do it not that i can find a pix right now

She would probably use the bar brooch to keep her sash in place, as it is long enough to go across the sash!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nienna

Rough_Rock
I can envision the bar brooch sort of streaming behind the star one so it looks like a shooting star. Might be logistically hard to wear it that way though but I can’t stop thinking about it haha!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results