shape
carat
color
clarity

Britton Jewelry - looking for testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TopFlop

Rough_Rock
I''m seriously considering buying an AGS000 stone from this jewelry store in Vancouver, however, I''m concerned about legitmacy, because I''ve never bought something this expensive from such a far distance away.

I''d love to hear about any other people''s experience with either their B&M store or their "online" service. Thanks.

aj55

Rough_Rock
hi top flop,

you will be better off doing a search for britton on this forum. i tried this before i purchased from Tony and didnt get very far. have you seen his website?....i dont think it is updated. I personally did alot of research and found Tony to be awesome. I personally would never buy online. I was determined to buy locally and was fortunate to come across Britton.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Another forum member--a fellow named Jeff--also had a great experience with Britton Jewellers, while purchasing several months ago. He posted here, so a search might prove fruitful.

cheers

Sharon

PuddyKat

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

My husband and I bought our H & A diamond from Tony of Britton 2 yrs ago. We found him to be professional, honest, and passionate about his diamonds. He certainly knows a lot more than any of the other stores we went to here in Vancouver. When we do an upgrade, it would be a hard decision btwn buying online (and paying taxes, custom, conversion etc) and seeing Tony and his diamonds in person. He''s updated his site (www.britton.com) and it includes copies of the AGS certs so you can plug in the numbers into the HCA.

Good luck!

Laurie

PS. I referred another Pricescope member (WalnutCrunch) to Britton and he was very pleased also. You can do a search on our threads.

TopFlop

Rough_Rock
thanks for the info...

... but sounds like everyone who bought from Britton lives in Vancouver. As for searching the forums - it only turns up to threads... this one and another from June. Am I using the search incorrectly?

And for those of you who have bought from Tony before, you think it''ll be a good idea to get a diamond from his store shipped to my house? Geez, I wish I lived in Vancouver right now.

TopFlop

Rough_Rock
PuddyKat,

Thanks also for your insight... does "WalnutCrunch" also live in Vancouver, or did he/she buy a diamond from Tony via mail? Thanks.

PuddyKat

Rough_Rock
Hi again...

WalnutCrunch lives here too....

Here are couple old threads....

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/desperate-for-good-diamonds-in-canada.7745/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hca-1-3-h-a.5916/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results