shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney Spears Speaking Out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m VERY late chiming in here, but for those of you who missed the interview, go to www.youtube.com and search for "Britney Spears, Dateline." The entire interview is posted on there, availabe for you to view at your convenience. It is split into four parts.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny because I just watched it, and she seems to be a lot like she was before (I saw her on Oprah when she was younger, maybe 19?) Except louder, and more coarse. For me though, it was the GUM. Unbelievable. I wonder if she''s alienated all her publicists so they ditched her. I can''t see this mess being good for their careers either.

Maybe it''s the bad influance of her husband. And those puppy dog faces were totally confusing. Why are you making puppy dog faces at the camera? Just bizarre. And I loved the clip of K-fed saying " I pay from my own pockets" uhmm....for her monster 5 carat bling? And his ferrari? ......I doubt he couldn''t even pay the tax on those things.

But the weirdest part was when Matt Lauer asked if she ever thought about the fact that her husabdn left another woman when she was pregnent....and she says "No". Maybe she just doesn''t spend much time thinking. PERIOD. Because I think of a million things in one day, and something like that would pop up at least a gazillion times.

But I do feel bad for her. I used to like her, thought she was SO sexy it was unbelieveable. Not so much now. I wonder if she could even reinvent herself to the point where people would forget all of this? It just seems too far gone.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
She has gone soooooo far downhill I don''t think she''ll ever make it back.
14.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Ally -- I didn''t understand the puppy faces either. I mean, maybe cute on a 3 year old, but on a 24 year old mom??

Well, despite Britney crying about how she just wants everyone to leave her family alone, her husband really wants the whole world to send him text messages (Best Week Ever Interview). They need to actually talk and get their story down. Do they want attention, or don''t they!? In case anybody actually wants to send him a text message, here''s Kevin and his alleged phone number:

Attachments

• TextKevinFederline.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 123

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 6:25:02 PM
Author: Allisonfaye

She also doesn''t seem like the brightest bulb in that pack...although who am I to say? I am not worth millions. She is.
Yes, but it''s not due to her super-sharp PR skills, believe me. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.

Having money doesn''t mean you''re intelligent.
9.gif

If she actually was intelligent, she''d know when to keep her mouth shut (and something else I can''t say on a public forum, but follow the line.......
11.gif
)

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 3:38:39 PM
Author: aljdewey

She also doesn''t seem like the brightest bulb in that pack...although who am I to say? I am not worth millions. She is.
Yes, but it''s not due to her super-sharp PR skills, believe me. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.

9.gif

If she actually was intelligent, she''d know when to keep her mouth shut (and something else I can''t say on a public forum, but follow the line.......
11.gif
)
Well, SOMETHING made her rich. I just don''t believe for a minute it was TALENT.
emwink.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2006 6:46:13 PM

Date: 6/22/2006 3:38:39 PM
Author: aljdewey

9.gif

11.gif
)
Well, SOMETHING made her rich. I just don''t believe for a minute it was TALENT.
emwink.gif
Yes, something did make her rich. She was a cute little face and a very precocious child, and others knew they could market that to THEIR advantage.......which just happened to also benefit her financially in the process.

It ain''t her talent OR her brains.....it''s that she was marketable.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
She got rich because like it or not SEX SELLS in today''s society!! C''mon I know ya''ll all remember that innocent school girl video to "Hit me baby one more time." The title of that song says IT all!!
31.gif

I think Brit has now def lost that sex appeal, but while she was popular that''s what she used towards her advantage.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Britney may be famous and wealthy, but apart from that, she is no different to anyone else.

I try my best not to judge other people, because my life has been far from perfect. I have one failed mairrage but was fortunate enough to find my present husband, and we are very happy. But when my first child was born, the notion that motherhood comes naturally to every woman is a myth. I wasn't a natural mom....and I had to work really hard at it.

At 41-years old I still make mistakes and get stuff wrong....but hopefully people will focus on the times when I get it right!

JMHO Blod
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results