shape
carat
color
clarity

Bringing Sexy Back w/the Trillion!!

I got married on July 24, 2011. I found my Dream Ring on September 1, 2011. It is a beautiful 1 carat Trillion solitaire with a high setting. I had already found and had purchased a beautiful Bridal set when I walked into my original jeweler and saw this beauty. Needless to say I returned that and got this!!! I am so happy, car, wedding, ring & now hopefully house - all in 1 year - GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
We wan pictures and stats!!! Don't leave us hanging!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - sounds like a jam-packed, AMAZING year! :appl:

This is the first time I've seen a trillion solitaire. There is something really cool and modern about it. It looks beautiful on your finger in the avatar. I'm envious because I don't think I could pull it off! :mrgreen:

I love Pricescope for expanding my diamond horizon! :love:

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
That's what I'd call a very unique diamond! First time I've ever seen a Trillion cut, it looks beautiful on your hand! ::)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ring, great stone!
Reminds me of a the ring worn by the wife/salesperson of a jewler I used to use, when I lived in NJ. This was about 1995, she had a gorgeous yg ring, with a trillion center stone. Typically early 90s, it was ornate, but I loved it. As she kindly admired my little rb, I was just mesmerized by her trillion. Guess it pays to marry the guy who owns a jewlery store.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really Cool! I like it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! I really like it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very neat! Ive only ever seen trillions as sidestones! I like it! Congrats :) do you have any stats? You know we would love to hear them :naughty:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I love it!!! More pics please! Profile view??? Do you wear a band with it too? I can see why you love it!

Wowww!! Thanks everyone & I thought I was head over heels :twirl: I really can't stop looking at it & I can't believe I actually found something sooo beautiful & different. That was my main concern in finding a ring - everything looked like everybody else's & I really didn't want that so I searched for months & was ready to give up & tadaaa there it was - I absolutely love it!! I don't wear a band because lol I have to find the perfect match for it... My jeweler is having a setting event on the 12th so I'm going to see what I can have made.. I have some ideas - I'll definitely keep you posted.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
So cool! Definitely a cut we don't see much around here. It's amazing how a classic solitaire can be so unique as a trillion.

More pics!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!! It's so classic but SO unique, you totally rock that rock!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Any more pics??? :love:

lil425

Shiny_Rock
That is one Great Stone - enjoy it and congratulations!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pictures, stats, we need more! lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results