shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliance.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Need_ring_quickly

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever had any dealings with this company? I was wanting to purchase a loose stone from them but I don''t feel as safe buying from a company that I know knowthing about. I trust Bluenile, but I hear nothing about Brilliance. Thanks in advance for any help.

35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know anything about them, but I had a quick look. They seem to have a good return policy, and they seem to carry a lot of GIA stones, with the grading reports. Prices seem good, so, I guess it''s worth a try? I would have an independant appraiser look at anything you buy.

Just curious, if you trust BN, why don''t you just purchase there?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I purchased my e-ring diamond from there. I ended up getting it recut, but NOT because of any fault on their part. (If you want the very best sparkle possible, just make sure to research cut quality more than I did before buying my diamond
2.gif
). I have to say that brilliance was very easy and quick to work with, and their prices are some of the lowest I've found. I would and will do business with them again, now that I am better informed of what to look for as far as cut goes. I am actually looking to them for a pendant diamond right now. AND, they recently added a trade-up policy. Have no worries!

P.S. If they don't answer your emails right away, just call.

Need_ring_quickly

Rough_Rock
Ok, great thanks for the replies. I think I am going to get my ring from them, so I will let everybody know how that works out!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results