shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridezillas!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Haven''t got to watch this season. So much going on in my life right now. I remember the poor guy last season with the Japanese bride. Gosh, she was so mean to him.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we started watching it last nite, it was like a train wreck! i couldn't even finish one episode, the whole thing was SO LAME.

honestly, i don't even think those women were that bad! well i thought marsha was worse than yoshi. but michael the wedding planner was complaining about yoshi and it seemed like she was just being a typical bride. she wasn't rude to anyone that i noticed even! and she just would rave about things like the dress and her hair and stuff. she just seemed really happy and a little worried about stuff but not bitchy or rude or anything. so what was the bridezilla part? he's a wedding planner, that's his job, to cater to the bride! plus you can set yourself up for failure in that kind of job with that kind of person.

marsha was worse, total high maintenance but it doesn't seem like she's a bridezilla, more like she is just really high maintenance in general!! and untrusting and bitchy. doesnt even trust her bridesmaids because they are going to take her man? ummm okay. and waiting til a week before to get a photographer? that's just ridiculous!

after not even being able to finish the episode last nite i was like i dont even think i can watch any more. it was kinda boring and the editing was horrendous...it makes it really hard to follow the story or be interested in what is going on.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2006 2:23:41 PM
Author: Mara
we started watching it last nite, it was like a train wreck! i couldn''t even finish one episode, the whole thing was SO LAME.

honestly, i don''t even think those women were that bad! well i thought marsha was worse than yoshi. but michael the wedding planner was complaining about yoshi and it seemed like she was just being a typical bride. she wasn''t rude to anyone that i noticed even! and she just would rave about things like the dress and her hair and stuff. she just seemed really happy and a little worried about stuff but not bitchy or rude or anything. so what was the bridezilla part? he''s a wedding planner, that''s his job, to cater to the bride! plus you can set yourself up for failure in that kind of job with that kind of person.

marsha was worse, total high maintenance but it doesn''t seem like she''s a bridezilla, more like she is just really high maintenance in general!! and untrusting and bitchy. doesnt even trust her bridesmaids because they are going to take her man? ummm okay. and waiting til a week before to get a photographer? that''s just ridiculous!

after not even being able to finish the episode last nite i was like i dont even think i can watch any more. it was kinda boring and the editing was horrendous...it makes it really hard to follow the story or be interested in what is going on.
Yes, exactly! I am glad I am not the only one who thought this! The editing was just AWFUL. I felt like these people are assuming their audience is dumb!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! Anyone see the new one? Poor, poor Archie. He has NO idea the train wreck that has become his life! I have never seen a grown man SOOO emotional. Good thing his sister "saved the day". She is CRAZY!!! How does someone become so horrible? She is spoiled and just plain mean. I loved when she called herself a "horn whore." Argggg....They ARE a divorce waiting to happen.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The new one came on already?? I thought it didn''t come on til 10!!!!
39.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2006 5:03:41 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~The new one came on already?? I thought it didn''t come on til 10!!!!
39.gif

I don''t know when. It was on my DVR so I watched it. Talk about DRAMA!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
*** SPOILER ***

My sweetie & I laughed out loud when - after all that DRAMA - Marsha promised to "obey"!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a big baby HE was though ... no guy with a BIT of self-esteem would walk down the aisle with that MALICIOUS SADISTIC SOCIOPATH. Did anyone else see how she would crack a smile everytime she broke him. And what was that whole "You never touch my face" deal??? She loves him so much - but from afar, very FAR. Engaged after A MONTH. Long distance relationship planning a wedding the WHOLE time ... oh, THAT should be the new series of NEWLYWEDS on MTV ... on second thought ... I just hope he gets out ALIVE.
20.gif
I don''t actually wanna see ANY OF IT.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just watched it and now I''m watching it again because I was on the phone the first time it came on... I can''t believe she made him cry like that!!! I honestly felt really bad for him, and it seemed like she felt vindicated when he was crying.
38.gif
She is sooo mean!! And she fired a bridesmaid, even though I see her reasoning in doing so, I think she took this whole wedding planning thing waaaaaaaaaaay to far...

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I watched it for the first time last night.

And I am both scared and scarred.

Wowie Zowie Marsha is crazy!!!!

Holy Cannoli~!

DiaLil

Rough_Rock
A few months ago Marsha, her husband and sister-in-law were all on Dr. Phil''s show. Marsha was just as nasty then as she was before the wedding.

SIL wanted to heal the family but Marsha was like "I am right and did nothing wrong"

Very sad.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
No WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, really? On Dr. Phil? That must have been a trip. She truly was acting psycho and he shoulda just left her there at the rehearsal. After begging her just to go in and her throwing a fit and making him have a total breakdown, THEN she wants to go to the rehearsal? I''da flipped her the bird and left her there.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I caught the Marsha/Yoshi episode... Marsha was a big yikes
6.gif
and Yoshi''s voice sure was annoying, but OMG she was a stunning bride! I thought her dress and veil were just perfection!
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Caught the end...marsha''s was something like $83K???? Did I hear that right? Are they already divorced?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think Archie really does have low self-esteem. I was listening to what he was saying when he was crying, and he was like "I don''t want to be alone. Marsha, I would never leave you." To me, those are signs of low self-esteem. If you can''t function on your own, how can you function in a marriage?? You can''t just marry someone (especially someone who disrespects you) because you don''t want to be alone. That is SO the wrong reason to get married.
38.gif

DiaLil

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if Archie and Marsha are still married?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone see the new one? Her SIL left her shower early for her son''s b-day party and actually said that she only gets married once but he has a birthday every year!
32.gif
38.gif
It was so wrong of her SIL and MIL to show up so late and delay the ceremony but it still was kind of funny.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just watched that episode!! It was rude for her SIL and MIL to hold up the ceremony, but was it just me or were she and her DH already fighting right after the wedding???
40.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they were both angry with his mom and SIL so I wouldn''t call it fighting but he did seemed pissed with her little speech. She seems like such a brat. Sometimes I think the producers just manipulate things to make the girls look like Bridezillas but she was PERFECT for the show! I can''t believe she has friends OR a man willing to spend the rest of his life with her. I guess it just proves that there is someone out there for everyone! They should have just started without them. I would have only waited 20 minutes.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone catch tonights episodes?!

Gawsh!!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I''m watching it now. Gayzilla desperately needs some valium and happy pills (or a slap). He''s pretty funny, but not nearly as hysterical as the gold digger wench! I sure hope that poor boy has a pre-nup!
20.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
The gay bridezilla was ridiculous! Wow...there''s an example of how alcohol can ruin your reception!!

And the 26 year old divrorcee with 3 kids!!! Hello BIG red flag!! Then the 19 marries her after knowing her for 6 months. I can''t even comment on that!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I started watching this recently but it''s like a train wreck... I don''t want to watch but I can''t turn away. My FI thinks its awful and doesn''t understand how I can watch it. I''m curious though... do these women sign up to be on this show knowing they''re going to turn into complete bridezillas or do they sign up for some other show and then the footage goes on this one? I mean, who would voluntarily sign up for this? "Hey America, watch me be a complete b!tch to everyone who comes into contact with me!"

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t get that either! I suppose if people go on Jerry Springer knowing what''ll happen, people will do this too.

Heh, heh... I wish they''d do a follow up in a year and see how the couples are doing!
27.gif
Good lord, that poor gay groom, he seemed so nice too! I''m glad they''re taking a little break after the wedding, hopefully it''ll turn into a permanent break! I also felt pretty sorry for the groom with the gold digger bride. It''s the season finale, did they save the worst for last?
20.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
The gold digger was so sad it was funny. I couldn''t believe the groom sat there and said ''I can''t believe I found someone so perfect''! Let''s see what he says in a year. Or a couple of months. My fiance and I laughed at the older woman who called the police on her, wishing the groom luck with his ''mouthy bride''. The father of the groom saying she''s been divorced a couple of times already. My fiance and I both laughed, thinking which ex bought her boobs.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2006 1:49:46 PM
Author: nytemist
The gold digger was so sad it was funny. I couldn''t believe the groom sat there and said ''I can''t believe I found someone so perfect''! Let''s see what he says in a year. Or a couple of months. My fiance and I laughed at the older woman who called the police on her, wishing the groom luck with his ''mouthy bride''. The father of the groom saying she''s been divorced a couple of times already. My fiance and I both laughed, thinking which ex bought her boobs.

I liked that is father called it his "practice marriage". Haha. I do feel bad for him (besides that he is getting stuck with her) It would be hard for your family not to support you. I wonder what her first wedding was like? What about when she told her daughter not to smile with her mouth open?!? Did you see how much she was drinking before the wedding? I am surprised she could still walk. And she was chewing gum during the ceremony!!!!

The two guys seemed like they had a HORRIBLE time at their wedding! They didn''t seem to get along at ALL. What a shame. That groom seemed really nice to!

Why do people agree to go on these shows?

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
ugh - I just saw this episode last night! (thanks DVR!)

she was so disgusting. and after telling her little girl not to smile cause she was missing some teeth? I totally thought she would be going out the beauty salon to get all done up. Instead it looked like she didn''t even dry her hair! It was straggly and the crazy little whispy things hanging down just looked like her hairstyle got undone cause she was drunk. And it didn''t look like she had an actual photographer? It just looked like people were standing around in groups and someone would suddenly say cheese. Which isn''t bad really, but for all her talk it would seem like she would have wanted something more put together.

The gum smacking was super obnoxious!

I felt bad for the groom! He was totally taking care of all the kids for her, then when he goes to pick up the cakes and the cashier tells him congratulations he tells her it was the first time anyone congratulated him! how sad!

The groom''s mom was a crazy biotch though! Going off on the bride''s mother - that was totally pyscho.

Hopefully the bride isn''t pregnant!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results