shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridezillas-!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
All right this might not be the right section of the forum, but since I''m a LIW not a bride, I think it''s more for everyone!

So I''ve been watching Bridezillas on demand this whole weekend. Does anyone like/have seen this show? The one I am watching right now is INSANE! This girl is 23 and her motto for her wedding is "I don''t have fun, there won''t be fun at my wedding. I own my fiance. Cory isn''t allowed to hang out with his friends without me because I don''t trust them. He won''t see the light of day after this wedding."

Like this show, there are many other shows that I can''t even believe- WifeSwap, Super Nanny, etc. BUT this girl is INSANE!!!!! If anyone wants to see it, it''s under WeTV ondemand. I guess the point of this thread is to talk about these shows that have appalled you. I am just sitting here with my jaw on the floor lol. Has anyone ever seen a bridezilla in real life? I know I have read a few threads, but this girl is OTT.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m not gonna lie bridezillas is a guilty pleasure for me, and I saw the episodes with the couple you are talking about! She is insane I can''t believe he''s actually marrying her, she is such a little kill joy.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man do I love Bridezillas!!!!
BF''s family must think I''m crazy because of how much I love that show, it''s just so crazy!
Especially that episode, that girl is ridiculous!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should make Brad watch it, that would make almost any chick seem sane. He did see one show and said "If you were act like that..." I told him not to worry, I couldnt'' stand here either and I wasnt taking any personality lessons from them!

Another fav is platinum weddings...but MAN some of THOSE CHICKS are crazy too! Like "If I dont get my 20K dress, I''m not getting married...humph" Sometimes those girls act like they are 10 year olds who still have to get their way. However, some of them are really greatful and MAN I''d like to be a guest at one of those! They look amazing! I wish I could do that!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Ha redrose- my boyfriend watches a lot of wedding shows with me. BUT he refuses to watch a baby story because he can''t stand the screaming and pain. My boss (i work at an in home daycare for almost 2 years now) showed one of my fellow employees her birth tape (I can''t remember why, there was a reason haha) but I told Mark and he was like SICK! The only person I will ever watch give birth is you!!!.... To which I immediately thought and replied AWWWWWWW haha. I think it''s sweet.

I''m watching both episodes of this crazy girl and I just don''t get the point in acting like this! She is completely stressing herself out for no reason. Telling her friend she looks fat? How is that any of her business?!?!

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I am not having a wedding, partly because I think I could become a bit of a bridezilla if I let myself go there.
20.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The reason why I am not having a wedding is because of my experience with a bridezilla.

I have no desire in ever taking part of something that can make a person turn into a cruel, manipulative, childish monster. And i would much prefer to never put myself (and the people I love) into a situation where there is even a small chance that I can turn into the same kind of person.

That's why God invented Vegas
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results