shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
My bridesmaid gifts are finally done! I hand picked these stones at a local gemstore in my town...Each stone was selected to match their personality, favorite color or something that reminded me of them. I had the stones set through an etsy vendor, who was great to work with and did a great job!

Yes, these are for the girls who have driven me crazy over the past year, yet I still love them and wanted to do something nice for them. I didn''t want to go with a wedding related gift, i wanted to give them something they could always use!!

bm neck 1.jpg

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Here they are with their friend!
36.gif

they are much more sparkly in person!

bm neck with friend.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh how beautiful! What a great gift idea!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What cool BM gifts!!! Can I be one too?
9.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! Those are gorgeous. I''m sure they''ll love them. Are they going to be wearing them to the wedding?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely! Mind sharing which etsy seller set those for you?
1.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Fabulous idea!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those look lovely - what a sweet and thoughtful bridesmaid gift!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Great gift! I did something very similar for my BMs but they were bezeled instead of prong-set. I love it when I see them wearing them well after the wedding.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that''s awesome! I hope you come back and post neck shots from your wedding day!!!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorg! What lucky BMs you have!

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m really happy with them...he did really nice work, some of the pendants have some intricate work on the sides, i was suprised at how similar but different each one was...thats exactly what I wanted!

Travel Goddess I''m going to leave it up to them if they want to wear them to the wedding or not, I just wanted to give them something to say thank you, that doesn''t scream bridesmaid gift
1.gif

vc10um I dont have his information right now, i believe it is Rogeranddeliaplace. Its a husband and wife who have been making jewelery for years. they were great to work with.

Clairitek Wow, mind sharing any pictures of yours? I love bezel sets! I was thinking about doing that, but with so many shapes, I just went with simple basket settings!

If they decide to wear them on the wedding day, I''ll make sure I get some good shots!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
KatyWI had some made too (bezeled), but we never got any pictures of them....BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

It''s such a lovely idea.
1.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll get you pictures eventually!!!!

And mine weren''t bezeled (I didn''t want to copy Claire too much!), they were definitely basic basket set :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re SO pretty!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results