shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid gifts-help me decide

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

saturn

Shiny_Rock
I have #2, and I really like it. I also like #1, and it sounds like that is what you like the best. Honestly, I don''t think you could go wrong with any of them.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Tacori,

How big are these pendants? It''s always hard to get an idea from a Tiffany picture! If they''re pretty small (I love delicate pendants), I''d personally want #1 or #3. If on the larger side, then #1.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I''m actually thinking about doing the same thing for my bridesmaids. Except, I''m thinking about the small open heart pendant.

P.S. I like the first choice from your posts!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori- I will tell you that I have that bracelet from Tiffany''s and I LOVE IT!!!! I don''t know if you wanted a personal testimonial, but the cube bracelet you posted is one of my favorite pieces. However, I really like the first heart you posted too.

Good Luck!
-Janna

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
My friend has the bean one and it''s supercute, but not very formal. I feel like it might not be dressy enough to wear with those bridesmaid dresses...but if they are all wearing the same one that would make it look dressier. But for this purpose, I would give them the 2nd necklace! I really love it and think it is both formal enough to wear with the dress in the wedding, and informal enough for regular wear. If I were the receiver of the gift, I''m not sure which of those first 2 I would prefer, because they''re both so nice!
4.gif
Let us know which you pick!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I really like No. 1. I think the bean is just lovely.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results