shape
carat
color
clarity

bridesmaid gift help again!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All
I have posted before on this topic and I still can''t figure out what to get my girls as gifts.
They are 22, 23, 34, and 44.
I dont want to get them a pendant or some trinkit that they''ll never look at.

My budget is $80ish per girl.
I am planning on buying their jewelry for the day of, necklace and earrings that are about $40 each. so that leaves me with $40 ish for a gift.
what do i do?????????????

1) buy their shoes too? is that a gift really? they have to get them
2) pay for them to get their hair done? is that a gift really - they are all getting it done
3) find something else for $40 - what???

Please help. im not good at this!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would choose something non-wedding related. Gifting them with something they have to wear on the day of isn''t really a gift. What about coach wristlets? I think they''re priced around $38 at Coach outlets...

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG awesome idea!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Pardon the stupidity, but what do people do with those wristlets? Use them as makeup bags?

You could also do a travel jewelry roll for that extra gift. They have some cute Vera Bradley ones on Ebay for around $20 or so.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use mine in situations where I don''t want to lug around bag. I feel just carrying a wallet alone isn''t secure when I''m at bars, etc. A wristlet is basically a wallet attached to my wrist. To each his own. I don''t use one all the time, but I find them helpful in certain situations.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
ok there is a coach outlet by me, im going to go this sunday
would you all say - IF i can, get a small purse instead, if they are too expensive ...............then get them all wristlet''s?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either, but I''m willing to bet that the purses will be out of your budget. I''ve never seen one, even at the outlet, for $40. They usually have a really good selection on wristlet styles and colors. Some are more dressy or grown up than others.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
should i try to find wristlets / purses that will go with their outfits at the wedding, or just get them NOT thinking "wedding" in mind.
i wish i could call you guys when im there !??!?!?!? LOL

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would go with something totally unrelated to the wedding. If one of them is more chic-go with black. If one is a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl-go with khaki. Someone who''s centered around their kids-maybe a brightly colored one. Get which ever one''s you think they''ll like the most. Or, if it''s easier, get them all one color. I''m partial to black cause it goes with everything!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
thank you this is great
22 - jeans and t- shirts - earthy crunchy hippy motorcycle girl - more avril lavine (so khaki color?)
23 - blonde blue eyes, loves everyone - but more b boppy - birtney spears (hmmm what color?
34 - new mom, i love the colorful idea
44- has money, im thinking chic, black.

any other thoughts?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:18:15 AM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
thank you this is great
22 - jeans and t- shirts - earthy crunchy hippy motorcycle girl - more avril lavine (so khaki color?)
23 - blonde blue eyes, loves everyone - but more b boppy - birtney spears (hmmm what color?
34 - new mom, i love the colorful idea
44- has money, im thinking chic, black.

any other thoughts?
22 - I''d say more legacy style (brown leather, retro looking)
23 - yay, PINK! There should be a ton of pink there for V-day - the multi-tattersal would be cute too
34 - yes, go color :)
44 - sounds like the simplest, black or even a silver/bronze might be fun

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you need to see what they have in stock. I''m willing to be you''ll be able to pick out the perfect thing when you''re there looking at them.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Im so psyched. thank you guys. i have been stressing about this for months.
wooohooo
I''ll update you on sunday as to what i did!/ found!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results