shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid dresses under 100 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LindzDF87

Rough_Rock
Trade
Are you open to buying them used bridesmaid dresses? If yes, you can always look online.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 5:13:29 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love

Date: 1/25/2010 4:57:32 PM
Author: nkarma
I am getting married on the beach so the dresses are going to be sort of casual so I will likely be getting Victoria Secret dresses for BMs.
I was going to recommend Victoria''s Secret, too! They have some very affordable, cute dresses.

Have you seen this one? It is very similar to these and these, but not as expensive!! I''m considering them for my bridesmaids...I hope they work cuz the price is right!!

Sorry for threadjacking! But Rock, i just want to let you know i bought one of those vicky s'' convertible dresses about 6 months ago and found it to be rather heavy... I actually haven''t even worn it since trying it on when I first bought it.
So if you want to use them for your bridesmaids dresses, make sure you (or one of your girls) buys one to "try" it out first.. maybe get it cheaply on ebay just in case you find it doesn''t work out.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... i really hope they are perfect for you but I just wanted to warn you before you go out and buy them.
4.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lily - how bout Nordstroms.com? They could be ordered online and they usually have some decent choices....

EDIT: sorry, i think it's only in your budget if you go cocktail length. However, Davids does often have some choices right around $100 if you like the styles.

I think if you don't mind black as your color, which i love, it would be easy for each bmaid to find her own dress and the hue would all be the same...

Good Luck!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 2:59:30 PM
Author: jaylex

I am getting married on the beach so the dresses are going to be sort of casual so I will likely be getting Victoria Secret dresses for BMs.
I was going to recommend Victoria''s Secret, too! They have some very affordable, cute dresses.

Have you seen this one? It is very similar to these and these, but not as expensive!! I''m considering them for my bridesmaids...I hope they work cuz the price is right!!

Sorry for threadjacking! But Rock, i just want to let you know i bought one of those vicky s'' convertible dresses about 6 months ago and found it to be rather heavy... I actually haven''t even worn it since trying it on when I first bought it.
So if you want to use them for your bridesmaids dresses, make sure you (or one of your girls) buys one to ''try'' it out first.. maybe get it cheaply on ebay just in case you find it doesn''t work out.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... i really hope they are perfect for you but I just wanted to warn you before you go out and buy them.
4.gif
Thanks for the advice! One of my bridesmaids already ordered one and thought the fabric felt flowy and that it would be good for the hot weather in Puerto Vallarta (where my wedding is). The color was kind of off, but they added another color in the past few weeks that looks a lot closer to what I am looking for. I think the main thing will be getting it to wrap nicely and look good on all the girls - I have a wide range of body types and this dress *seemed* like it would work.

Who knows...we''ll see...at least it is VERRRRY easy to return things at VS. You are just out the cost of S&H.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 3:13:27 PM

Date: 2/3/2010 2:59:30 PM
Author: jaylex

So if you want to use them for your bridesmaids dresses, make sure you (or one of your girls) buys one to ''try'' it out first.. maybe get it cheaply on ebay just in case you find it doesn''t work out.
4.gif
Thanks for the advice! One of my bridesmaids already ordered one and thought the fabric felt flowy and that it would be good for the hot weather in Puerto Vallarta (where my wedding is). The color was kind of off, but they added another color in the past few weeks that looks a lot closer to what I am looking for. I think the main thing will be getting it to wrap nicely and look good on all the girls - I have a wide range of body types and this dress *seemed* like it would work.

Who knows...we''ll see...at least it is VERRRRY easy to return things at VS. You are just out the cost of S&H.
practice, practice, practice!
9.gif

Glad to hear that they may work out for you. They are really beautiful!
The great thing about your girls wearing them to your destination wedding? They don''t need to pack as much!
36.gif

And the material seemed like it would be very suitcase-friendly

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results