shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Set fromOxford Bridal Co.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGail

Shiny_Rock
I found this bridal set online. Supposedly the setting is platinum and the color is between F-G and clarity VS2-VS1. I know that the diamonds in the band are not certified and appraised through their own business. But this seems like a great deal. Check out this link and tell me what you think. There might be a scam that I am not able to identify. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4106956281&category=67726&sspagename=rvi:1:1

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is that saying that when things look too good to be true... you know. But this time I cannot find any glaring reason to show for it
read.gif

I would not expect to grasp why are they selling at a third of expected price from a couple of unclear pictures: all I see in them is a pair of rather thin rings.

There is nothing alarming about the rest of the shop - as far as I looked. For once, the "appraisal values" are about three times the price (which looks "normal" for the diamonds, not the same alarming bargain as for the settings) - but this is Ebay, and they might as well need to do this in order to run with the pack - for better or worse. It seems that it costs $10 to take a look - if the return policy holds, that is.

Hope someone else coudl add detail...

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like the black between the stones and the platinum. I think it looks like it was made cheap.
rolleyes.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
NO EXPERT HERE... but I actually think it looks nice. Does the seller have a fair return policy if you are disappointed? There's nothing like actually looking at with your own two eyes and holding it in your own hands...

Lynn

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
An acquaintance of mine has purchased numerous items from this seller and been very happy with them.

victorianblue

Rough_Rock
Please read the "Me" page on the seller of this auction.

If you scroll down under their return policy-there is a little glitch that could be problematic.

You can return the item within the 7 day inspection time(?) However, if the item has been changed or altered by any means,your return right is void---Now, the altered includes if anyone INCLUDING the seller so much as changes or tweeks a prong or sizes it to fit your needs, your right to return the item will not be honored.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't that the usual requirement for a return policy? (returning items unchanged, but never customized items that is?)

Just asking, since I saw that and did not rise the red flag.

The rings look skimpy, but I would not bet this is that bad before seeing them. After all, many seem to want thin bands for aesthetic reasons and think of "upgrading" - meaning that the settings do not have to endure for decades. As a temporary stone holder like that, these seem quite appropriate. Still the price is quite low
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results