shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin''s Recut Beyond my Expectations!!!! WOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Queenmum....I am just shocked at the difference in the stone :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

absolutely gorgeous!!

Wow, that''s like getting a new diamond! It''s beautiful!

I love it love it love it!!! Amazing difference! Congrats WOo!!

Brian and Lesley are so nice to work with!
You must be so happy!

SO LOVELY! That stone was lovely before, but now ... perfection!

I''ll WOO! With you on that one! WOOO! Or W00T! If you''re a nerd like me. It''s just gorgeous Woobug!!!
30.gif

They sure did an amazing job! It''s SO SO Pretty! Congras on your New "old stone" ring!

Wow, what incredible re-cuts!!! You have two incredible rings there, congrats on your re-cuts!!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments....
36.gif
I am totally in love and beyond satisfied!!!! I can''t say enough about Brian and Lesley. I spoke with Brian a couple of times during the process and he was informative. He really helped understand what was happening to my little diamond. He and Lesley have just been 1st class as always.....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
face20.gif

It''s phenomenal, woo! So happy for you
36.gif

It looks amazing! Brian did a great job. Enjoy that beauty!

It''s just gorgeous. . . so happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif

woo, it''s wonderful!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gorgeous!!!!!! Soooo sparkly!!!

ENJOY AND CONGRATS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AMAZING!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Radiates quality. You can see it just by looking at your pictures. Wow. Congrats!
30.gif

Date: 5/8/2009 11:20:07 AM
Author:woobug02
Brian was soooo sweet and said he loves every diamond for who it is....made me fall in love with my orginal diamond all over again.

And kudos to him for feeling that way and letting you know it. What a nice sentiment!
36.gif

WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely stunning!

Look at those arrows! I adore it.

It''s absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well wooooooohooooooooooo! What makeover!
36.gif
It turned out just beautifully woo, wear it in good health!

It looks amazing, woo!
36.gif

Oh my gosh, Woo - that is an amazing transformation!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

GREAT! And that wrap. It looks like it''s just one ring. I was looking at you photos and thinking, "what wrap is she talking about?"

Congrats!

We need a Brian and Lesley fan page. I hope they get a gallery of pictures up before too long. They are making a ring for me and I would love to have
them to a re-cut for me too! I also have a kunzite that I want to have made into a pendant. They will have enough shots for a gallery in no time!

It''s stunning
30.gif

WOO SDL, I love your combo and wear mine that way sometimes tooooo! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have loved it my stone all weekend sooooooooooooo much fire :) I can''t wait to see whatelse they do on Pricescope
emteeth.gif

I loved yuour set before and even more now - FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP