shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Dream Eternity - and Sales?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I do see what you mean...I hope you can find a comfortable resolution. Im hoping it’s an easy fix for you!! Keep us posted

Thank you sweet @MamaBear for seeing what I mean. That helps me realize it's not just me lol. Will keep all posted.

lerna

Rough_Rock
I have this ring in a half eternity and love it. :kiss2: The diamonds really sparkle like crazy compared to other bands I have. It is very comfortable in half eternity because of the semi bezel around the final diamond on each side instead of a prong. If I had to pick again I might get the 3/4 eternity but I don't have any problems with spinning and at the time I didn't want to spend extra for the 3/4. Also I was able to purchase it during their July 4th wedding band sale! Maybe they will have another this year.

Here's some pics I took of mine in this thread I posted: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-purchase-the-dream-band.250607/#post-4590884

Good luck deciding!

Hey @scouty, I rememberd you saying on another thread that you had a plain band made from Etsy. Am I totally making that up? I'd love a seller name if you wouldn't mind sharing!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Hey @scouty, I rememberd you saying on another thread that you had a plain band made from Etsy. Am I totally making that up? I'd love a seller name if you wouldn't mind sharing!

Hey, David Klass made me basic a plain solid platinum band!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results