shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Design (BGD) Trellis pattern modification

chere

Shiny_Rock
I want to start off by thanking everyone here! I learned so much over the years and I always come back before making a purchase. I keep off of the site because I’m a true PSer at heart and suffer from DSS.

TLDR: Does anyone have this 5 stone Trellis pattern made by Brian Gavin Design (BGD)? I see this style by WhiteFlash (donnabrsd's ring), Sasha Primak (Demelza's ring) and Joe Escobar but none by BGD on PS.

I’ve been working with Jamie from BGD on the setting the past week to design my 10 year anniversary band. They’ve been great responding to emails and changing the stones and settings multiple times for me.

I’ve landed back on the Trellis design since they’ve assured me they can make the prongs jut past the edge of the stone. But I wanted it modified so the arches fan out symmetrically. Jamie didn’t answer my question yesterday if they could modify the trellis pattern but suggested another design I was contemplating. I sent her an email asking my question again. While I wait for her to respond next week, I wanted to check here. Thanks!
Joe Escobar.jpg Sasha Primak WB1001C_1__66820.1446040187.jpg Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 9.56.48 AM.png

chere

Shiny_Rock
BGD confirmed they are able to modify the trellis pattern with a small customization fee.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results