shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin bling - hand shots

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I made an appt with BGD to evaluate my diamond for a recut (yes it qualified!) and went to their office, not showroom. I asked Brian and Lesley Gavin if I may see some rings and share them with fellow PSers. They happily brought out a tray of goodies. I only took a few pics when one caught my eye and my heart (a H&A cushion). Sorry I don't have more - pls excuse my rushed nail polish! Also, the sizes are approximations bc there was too much info to remember.

Their new Fiorella stacking ring in rose gold.

Two 3ct rounds with diff bands.

My love - a 3ct cushion.

more in a few min

_29501.jpg

_29502.jpg

_29503.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
A3ct cushion in a halo and side view.

The 3ct cushion vs 3ct round, to show me a well cut cushion is just as big visually as a round.

_29504.jpg

_29505.jpg

_29506.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
An asscher eternity ring in U prongs (a cancelled order).

My "little" 2.23ct in between two 3ct rounds, showing me color (G closer to my fingernail, mine is a G, then a J).

Brian and me.

_29507.jpg

_29508.jpg

_29509.jpg

_29510.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So jealous! Looks like a bunch of fun and wonderful bong!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, fabulous eye candy UrsTx! Must have been such a treat to try on these beauties, thanks for taking the time to take pics. So happy your diamond is a candidate for a recut, very exciting. :dance: Love the pic of you and Brian, you are lovely!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
MayK - it was awesome. Brian and Lesley are very open and sharing. I was there for three hours but it flew by so quickly. It was like hanging out with cousins at a coffee shop.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Junebug - thank you. You're too kind.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome trip! I am so happy for you, that Brian will be able to re-cut your stone. He did a re-cut for me and I can't tell the difference between the re-cut and the signature stone. I hope to get to see Brian and Lesley before too long. I have so enjoyed speaking with them over the years.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Thank you UrsTx! The photos you shared are fantastic! Love the photo of you & Brian too! :clap: So glad you got to have the experience of BG and very exciting to hear your stone is a candidate for recut! Very happy for you & looking forward to seeing photos of the finished product in future! :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the coolest posts ever. I so enjoyed it all. I really loved the 3 carat round solitaire with the knife-edge band. Yummy! And the picture of you and Brian Gavin is very special. Thank you for taking us behind the scenes. Can't wait to see your refreshed bling.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How fun - thanks for sharing with us! I'm glad your stone is a candidate for a recut and look forward to seeing the end result. Love those big beautiful Brian Gavin diamonds you got to try on!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun!!! It would be a real treat to try on all those beautiful rings! Happy for you regarding the recut, too!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, looks so much fun! Glad that you will be able to have the diamond of your dreams after the recut. :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing, those cushions are fabulous!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun day! Gorgeous jewels! I am all over the 3 carat cushion in the split shank halo :lickout: . I love the pic of you and Mr. Gavin! You look so happy- you must have just found out that you were a good candidate for a recut! I am so pleased for you and I can't wait to see the recut diamond. BTW- What setting are you getting for it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results