shape
carat
color
clarity

Breast Implants... anyone have them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 6:05:18 PM
Author: Miranda
BTW...I just saw the new 007 movie and there were no implanted women in it. I do think that huge fake boobs are in style now, but, may not be in the future.
I prefer the lookof real breasts - they''ve got a nicer shape to them. Real breasts are full underneath and have a slope to the nipples on top.... fake ones are just as round on top as on the bottom and when they''re in a push up bra you can''t really tell the difference, but you can in other situations and it just isn''t as feminine or lovelyIMO. Of course I got overly blessed.... ugh. at 17 I was a DDD and now after nursing 3 kids and gaining weight I''m a 40J and it sucks. I hate it. I wish I was a B or maybe a C tops. I never could wear the cute little sundresses.... boobs are SOOOOOO overrated!!!!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed this thread rather late. I was out of town for Christmas but I would like to respond nonetheless. I decided to get breast augmentation for a myriad of reasons. The first reason was because I was uneven since puberty due to a birth defect of sorts that caused neither breast to really develop, especially the one side. I looked like I had deflated sorry looking balloons with one breast terribly misshapened. I suffered an unheard of amount of teasing in gym class and had absolutely no self esteem whatsoever.

I dispised the fact that my pediatrician didn''t seem to advise my parents of much except to keep me in padded bras. My self esteem was especially shaken when I got married. Undressing for my new husband was a challenge for me unless it was in the dark or I turned away from him. One night, he asked me gently to turn around and he told me that to him, he saw me as perfect and that at if I still needed something make ME feel better, he''d support it, but he loved me as I was. For me, at that moment, I felt loved and years later when funds were more available, he supported my choice to look "normal."

I realize for most who have been blessed with even breasts, irregardless of size, breast augmentation seems silly, irresponsible even and vain, but for me, it was a true passage to freedom. I have two beautiful daughters and they are blessed with even breasts. If one of them decides to seek any form of plastic surgery, I will support and be there for them. My oldest recently got her ears pinned back and she received from me some diamond ear studs this Christmas in celebration. My younger daughter has expressed interest in getting implants, but right now, it is just talk so we will see. She is only 21 as well.

For me, I see plastic surgery as a path to personal affirmation, liberty and a personal evolution. Yes, it can be abused and should be considered as serious but I am glad it is there. I recently took glamour shots as a gift for my husband for Christmas. If I had never had the surgery, I would never had had the confidence to do the shots. I felt sexy, confident, and excited to do this for my guy and the look on his face made it all worth it.
emlove.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
This is such an interesting thread, and I''m glad it was started.
It''s great to read everyone''s perspectives on the matter.
I even considered creating a spin off thread on other cosmetic surgeries to see thoughts and opinions, but I backed down.
(I''m considering having my nose done.)
Cosmetic surgery seems so personal and private. I''m so glad that people were generous enough to share here.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Obviously it''s a matter of personal choice for everyone, but I don''t consider fixing something that went wrong, like Deanna is referring to, quite the same as just wanting to have bigger ones.

diamondglee

Rough_Rock
I live in L.A. also and work in a profession in which I am one of a few that don''t have them. I have considered it for years and have decided that after my pregnancy I will get them done. I''ll be 38 and have always been in great shape. I dont want to change the size so much as the location of them....I''d like them a few inches north and rounder...fuller. I guess the timing is all dependant upon whether this is my last child, If its not, then I will still get it done after the next (and last) baby. I think its a personal choice and people have a lot of diferent, but personally valid reasons for cosmetic surgery.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 2:26:13 PM
Author: diamondglee
I live in L.A. also and work in a profession in which I am one of a few that don''t have them. I have considered it for years and have decided that after my pregnancy I will get them done. I''ll be 38 and have always been in great shape. I dont want to change the size so much as the location of them....I''d like them a few inches north and rounder...fuller. I guess the timing is all dependant upon whether this is my last child, If its not, then I will still get it done after the next (and last) baby. I think its a personal choice and people have a lot of diferent, but personally valid reasons for cosmetic surgery.
I had planned to have mine done after I was finished nursing my second son at 12 months, but he now is four and I still haven''t even talked to a doctor. If I knew that the pain would be minimal AND that they''d turn out perfect, I wouldn''t be so paranoid of the unknown! Two friends of mine both have had theirs done and they both went VERY large - one it FAR TOO busty now
6.gif
- lol - so I''m even less sure about how they''ll turn out even if I plan out for a C cup. . .I don''t want to look riduculous. . .

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Hm. I am a 32DDD and 5''8, I think about 135lbs? (well, one of the girls is an E, but whatever). I don''t have back pain, and I really attribute this to the fact that I really invest in good bras.

A lot of ya''ll mentionned back pain, and I have to take this moment to preach my personal gospel---Wacoal Bodysuede with padded straps. PADDED STRAPS. It''s a freaking godsend. I also take my bra off when I come home for at least a few hours before bed to take the strain off my shoulders.

Also, *pushups.* Keep the shoulders, back, and pecs reasonably strong and toned, and they should be able to support the boobs without a problem. As someone with very narrow shoulders and ribcage, I feel like I can say that with some confidance.

People will often ask me if I have considered getting them reduced, or flat out tell me I should "for my back." I find it kind of offensive and silly--I am sure some women have legitimate back pain, but a lot of us just have crappy bras!!! I have a bit of a crusade against reduction, it seems like many of us just want to force our bodies into that perfect Victoria''s Secret 34C. Well, breasts come in a lot of shapes and sizes, and 34C is pretty darn rare. So to h** with it ;-)

Yeah, I look wierd sometimes, and I have to watch it so tops don''t make my boobs look bigger than my head, and I really, REALLY want prettier bras that don''t cost a fortune or have boning. But they''re mine, and they''re fabulous. Period.

Sheesh, I had no idea I had so much breast-related emotion. Geez. Sorry!
23.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 5:44:43 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
Hm. I am a 32DDD and 5''8, I think about 135lbs? (well, one of the girls is an E, but whatever). I don''t have back pain, and I really attribute this to the fact that I really invest in good bras.

A lot of ya''ll mentionned back pain, and I have to take this moment to preach my personal gospel---Wacoal Bodysuede with padded straps. PADDED STRAPS. It''s a freaking godsend. I also take my bra off when I come home for at least a few hours before bed to take the strain off my shoulders.

Also, *pushups.* Keep the shoulders, back, and pecs reasonably strong and toned, and they should be able to support the boobs without a problem. As someone with very narrow shoulders and ribcage, I feel like I can say that with some confidance.

People will often ask me if I have considered getting them reduced, or flat out tell me I should ''for my back.'' I find it kind of offensive and silly--I am sure some women have legitimate back pain, but a lot of us just have crappy bras!!! I have a bit of a crusade against reduction, it seems like many of us just want to force our bodies into that perfect Victoria''s Secret 34C. Well, breasts come in a lot of shapes and sizes, and 34C is pretty darn rare. So to h** with it ;-)

Yeah, I look wierd sometimes, and I have to watch it so tops don''t make my boobs look bigger than my head, and I really, REALLY want prettier bras that don''t cost a fortune or have boning. But they''re mine, and they''re fabulous. Period.

Sheesh, I had no idea I had so much breast-related emotion. Geez. Sorry!
23.gif
Woo Hooooooo to you girl!!!!!! OK, WHERE can you find a 32!!! I can barely ever find a 32 D! I''m gonna have to try the Wacoal one you suggested. When I was nursing my son my boobs were that size and it was soooo hard to find anything that fit.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCJD my mum and I are exactly the same! She''s a gorgeous, petite little 10A (who to my envy, looks fabulous in a strapless bra and strappy/strapless tops, and even after 4 kids still looks sensational!!), I inhereted her size AUS 8 figure but somewhere along the line had a pair of D cups slapped on me! I detest strapless bras/tops on me and if it wasn''t for the huge amount of boning in my strapless wedding dress and tight fit (no bra required... yay!!), would be wearing a halter neck dress and bra, lemme tell you!

This is a bit embarassing, but I get alot of compliments (from people I know AND strangers... I know, I know, EWW!) on my... fullness
41.gif
But they aren''t all fun and games
37.gif

asscherisme... And I HATE that men don''t look me in the eye!!! It drives me insane. YES!! Isn''t it enough you make you bonkers?!

And Rebot... your whole post had me in stitches!!! Thanks for the giggle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results