shape
carat
color
clarity

Breaking News from Whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DebiW

Rough_Rock
Due to the current changes in the diamond industry and in the supply of rough diamonds, Whiteflash.com, Inc. felt it necessary to secure an uninterrupted supply of A CUT ABOVE branded Hearts and Arrows diamonds for you the consumer to purchase. As a result, Whiteflash.com, Inc has successfully bought a controlling interest in Alpha Inc., the cutter of A CUT ABOVE branded Hearts and Arrows diamonds. This includes their Houston, Texas and Antwerp, Belgium cutting facilities. This will continue to ensure our continued success and growth, as well as an uninterrupted supply of A CUT ABOVE diamonds to the consumer. This acquisition will add depth to the company and to our already dynamic team with over 100 years of combined diamond cutting experience and the foremost experts in the ideal cut hearts and arrows diamond industry. Alpha Inc. will continue normal operations, supplying retail stores across the country. Debi Wexler
CEO, Whiteflash.com

schrum

Rough_Rock
Congratulations - I actually just sent you guys an email and hope to be purchasing a diamond from you in the near future !

Many Thanks.
Michael Schrum

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
Was this "public service announcement" solicited?

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Hearts and Arrows....A Cut Above!
What better way to show your love.

Glad they'll be in good supply
I must confess and can't deny

Somehow before this year is through
I hope to own one..........maybe two!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Homer_j:

This announcement is over 2 years old!! Michael must have unearthed it in his search on the forum!!

Gosh, this all happened so long ago......

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results