shape
carat
color
clarity

Branded Fancy Cut --- Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JDam

Rough_Rock
I would like to get the opinions of those that either have or have seen any of these branded fancy shaped stones in and emerald or radiant cut. (Crisscut - Springcut - Starburst - Tycoon - Gabrielle). Your thoughts on how you like or dislike there performance would be much appreciated.

JDam

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/1/2007 1:17:08 AM
Author:JDam
I would like to get the opinions of those that either have or have seen any of these branded fancy shaped stones in and emerald or radiant cut. (Crisscut - Springcut - Starburst - Tycoon - Gabrielle). Your thoughts on how you like or dislike there performance would be much appreciated.

JDam
1,2 and 4 are similar in appearance.
Dont know the starburst.
Gabrielle is a brand because the designer is Gabi Tolkowsky who is a larger than life walking brand. It is a subtle bed of crushed glass appearance like some types of radiant / cushions.

All these things are very much a matter of preference and taste.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Look for my thread on Crisscut Eternity Band for my review of the Crisscut. I liked it!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iv seen a few of them and the classiness of a well cut EC wins to my eye.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/1/2007 2:58:01 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Date: 11/1/2007 1:17:08 AM
Author:JDam

JDam
1,2 and 4 are similar in appearance.
Dont know the starburst.
Gabrielle is a brand because the designer is Gabi Tolkowsky who is a larger than life walking brand. It is a subtle bed of crushed glass appearance like some types of radiant / cushions.

All these things are very much a matter of preference and taste.
Louis Glick NY. Claimed inventor of the Starburst tm (1978)

In my opinion another Radiant/type cut!

http://www.louisglick.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results