shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelets on Oprah?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Hi all -

Watched today''s Oprah (Nov. 23, 2009) and I absolutely LOVED Oprah''s black bracelet with the sparkly stones/balls... It was one of those bracelets that you pull two strings to close... Does anyone know the designer/brand of these bracelets?

Thanks!
LFVDoll

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
11/23/2009 10:30:28 PM
Author:LFVDoll

Watched today's Oprah (Nov. 23, 2009) and I absolutely LOVED Oprah's black bracelet with the sparkly stones/balls... It was one of those bracelets that you pull two strings to close... Does anyone know the designer/brand of these bracelets?
LFVDoll,

Can you find a picture of one? I can't picture what you are describing!

AGBF
34.gif

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t find a picture, but I found a clip where you can briefly see the bracelets. She has several on, but she has two of the one I''m looking for...

Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/OPRAH#p/a/u/2/vRJbIOom6rg and on the right panel, choose "Inside Sex Addiction Rehab." Her bracelets kept catching my eye! Love them!

Bostonberry

Rough_Rock
Are you talking about the "O" bracelet from the Oprah Magazine? They carry it at Macys and they are made of beads, crystals, and diamonds too. Check them out. They are beautiful. Oprah wears them all the time so perhaps this is them.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 2:53:59 PM
Author: Bostonberry
Are you talking about the ''O'' bracelet from the Oprah Magazine? They carry it at Macys and they are made of beads, crystals, and diamonds too. Check them out. They are beautiful. Oprah wears them all the time so perhaps this is them.
I looked at those and they don''t have the the 2 ends you pull to close/tighten the bracelet.
I like the idea of what LFVDoll is describing - the hunt is on!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results