shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet to ring conversion

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I had my e-ring converted to a bangle bracelet and now I want to convert it back again, because the issues I had with it as a ring are resolved and I just don't wear it very much as a bracelet.

The issues were:

(1) In the ring, the diamond had an off-color zone that I didn't care for. But now that it's in a yellow gold bezel, the zoning is camouflaged. (I want to keep the bezel).

(2) As a ring, the diamond looked too large for my comfort level, on my finger. But now that lab diamonds have become so popular, average e-ring diamond size has increased a lot and I no longer feel like it would stand out enough to bother me.

I want to keep the yellow gold bezel, as mentioned, and have it set N-S. I'm thinking with a double band, to stand for the wedding band, too.

Ideas and thoughts are most welcome!

This is the original ring.

marquise275.JPG

Here it is as a bracelet.

marquise br1.jpg

marquisebracelet.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi!
What about this one with bezeled marquise center stone?
download.jpeg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I know this is not what you asked, and I apologize for the unhelpful comment, but I LOVE the color zoning! I think it's so interesting and beautiful! If this diamond were mine, I would set it to show off the color zoning.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sold a marquis diamond about 6 years ago. Seeing the picture of seaurchin’s diamond in the original setting left me feeling major regret last night. I should have kept the diamond and set it in a solitaire. @seaurchin do you mind sharing the size of diamond you posted?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I sold a marquis diamond about 6 years ago. Seeing the picture of seaurchin’s diamond in the original setting left me feeling major regret last night. I should have kept the diamond and set it in a solitaire. @seaurchin do you mind sharing the size of diamond you posted?

It's 2.75 carats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results