shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet to a Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

citygal

Rough_Rock

Hi all. Long time lurker here and addicted to this site! Thought I''d share a few new pieces I received. My wonderful stepmom passed away and she left me quite a bit of jewelry. I decided to have diamonds (all round) from a bangle bracelet reset into a pendant. I''m also posting an eternity band (round diamonds too) that I now wear either by itself for with my e-ring. I know specs are important! But, I only have estimates.

8.gif
For the pendant, the diamonds are of varying sizes. The center is .44, two are .22 and two are .11. There''s a teensie warmth there, but it looks very sparkly and white. I''m not sure about the eternity band, but maybe the stones are about .20 each?

Here are some before and after pics of the pendant project and of the eternity band. Hope this works and I hope you enjoy!

21.gif

bngl.jpg

citygal

Rough_Rock
and now a pendant! need to post pics sep. i guess....

wearingpendant.jpg

citygal

Rough_Rock
my new eternity band with my e-ring....

36.gif

cheers,
lisa

eternityband& e-ring.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I posted in your other thread. I think you will get more responses there.

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
The necklace is gorgeous--the stones are very pretty and are much better appreciated in the new setting. Congrats on a very successful recycle!

PS Your ering & band are beautiful as well!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results