shape
carat
color
clarity

bracelet question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemguy24

Rough_Rock
looking into creating a bracelet for the girl -- so far she has a peridot, danburite and sky-blue topaz necklaces...but now i need to go another direction, and since she doesnt wear earrings often it rules those out

anyway, looking to see what people thought about doing maybe either a bangle or a full on bracelet with a possible bezel-set stone (amethyst or danburite maybe?)

put an alchemy request out on etsy and know about the usual posted sellers on etsy -- but cant find any of them who have done a particular style of bracelet i like...

beyond that, i see the stacker rings ALL over PS and etsy - is there a reason that there arent many on etsy that are in the style i am interested in

this (http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.45310355.jpg) doesnt look bad but isnt quite what i am looking for -- the stone is set too high for what i am particularly looking for

are there any suggestions for either "kind" of stone to use or size of stone to use (the necklaces are about 8-10 mm fwiw) im open to suggestions -- i dont have a stone in hand but have a few of the sites i check....

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results