shape
carat
color
clarity

bracelet like diamonds by the yard for my wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjlover

Rough_Rock
hello lovely pricescopers,

Its my birthday in a month and my boy is happy to get me a bracelet that i could also wear on our wedding day. Im really in love with the diamonds by the yard style (even the small size teeny tiny diamond) but they are SO exy ... no way in hell im getting that.

our budget is prob $500 Aussie dollars... i dont care how many diamonds (even one little one) but does anyone have any idea where else i could get something similar?

Thanks so much

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think with your budget and the exchange rate you might have troubles finding something (I could be wrong) I would try etsy and see if you can find something there possibly.

han001

Rough_Rock
Hi MJ - I recently looked into getting a custom DBTY bracelet made by Whiteflash with ACA diamonds. You could certainly contact them and ask what they could make for your budget. Although with the exchange rate and shipping costs (I used to live in Australia), you might be better off getting something there.

mjlover

Rough_Rock
I guess you''re right ... its just depressing that this time last year our dollar was at 90c and now its like 60c if we''re lucky ... doesnt make sense! i might ask a jeweller in Aust then. I did email whiteflash but i guess they will come back with a big fat no.

thanks anyway.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you can find something!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what the exchange rate is from Aussie to US $, but I thought I would post this: http://www.bluenile.com/white-gold-diamond-bracelet_4882?catid=11&set_shape=. If it''s out of budget I would suggest contacting whiteflash or a jeweler in Australia and starting with one single bezel stone on a bracelet chain and then adding a diamond to the chain every year or so! I think this style with a small .10 stone shouldn''t be more than $300 or so in WG (US dollars) and you can add diamonds over time.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 4:12:00 PM
Author: kcoursolle
If it''s out of budget I would suggest contacting whiteflash or a jeweler in Australia and starting with one single bezel stone on a bracelet chain and then adding a diamond to the chain every year or so!

WOW that is such an awesome idea. kcoursolle!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 1:39:20 AM
Author: LaraOnline

Date: 3/1/2009 4:12:00 PM
Author: kcoursolle
If it''s out of budget I would suggest contacting whiteflash or a jeweler in Australia and starting with one single bezel stone on a bracelet chain and then adding a diamond to the chain every year or so!

WOW that is such an awesome idea. kcoursolle!!
Great idea KC!!

mjlover

Rough_Rock
thats a great idea! i will wait for whiteflash to get back to me ... the BN one is lovely but alas, $1250 USD and double that and you have the Aussie price. Do you think they would custom design like whiteflash?

also - what do you guys think of this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380103797949&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

i really value your opinions ...
21.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 4:48:49 AM
Author: mjlover
thats a great idea! i will wait for whiteflash to get back to me ... the BN one is lovely but alas, $1250 USD and double that and you have the Aussie price. Do you think they would custom design like whiteflash?

also - what do you guys think of this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380103797949&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

i really value your opinions ...
21.gif

With anything on ebay always check out http://www.toolhaus.org it tells you more then the normal Ebay feedback system does.

I really like kcoursolle''s idea and possibly what I would do :D.

mjlover

Rough_Rock
wow - im glad i checked her out with that toolhaus thing ... loads of negs and general feeling that the quality is poor. I hope whiteflash get back to me tomorrow - i like the ideal of one little one that we can add to!

mjlover

Rough_Rock
What about these guys:

http://www.junojewelry.com/Bezel-set-Bubble-Design-Diamond-Necklace-40G-HSI-17-ct41_p_140.html

basically they have a necklace (for a REALLY great price) so i figured they could do a bracelet too? they said they could im just waiting to hear back on details.

i asked blue nile (they dont alter or custom) and whiteflash said that they couldnt even do one with a teeny diamond for $300 .. sob.

So, do you guys think that junojewelry would be okay??

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
For the `effect` I would get sarvarsky crystal or something for the wedding.

I remember wearing a sarvarsky tennis bracelet on my wedding day because it was so pretty, and unbenownst to me, all the guests thought that I was wearing a diamond bracelet. Weird because the crystals were very big...like a carat each!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results