shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet advice needed please UK based.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gk172

Shiny_Rock
This is regarding a uk purchase and uk jeweller, we purchased a 2 tone 9ct gold bracelet (£200) and it went faulty within months and kept falling off so we returned it back to the shop and they replaced but again after 6 week some of the links had broke so returned it but this time i asked for a differant style of bracelet and picked one costing £300 a 9ct charm braclet with heart shaped padlock, hoping that this one would be better but sadly not, the other morning when i got up it fell off and on closer inspection the clip that goes into the padlock had snapped off within the lock and i couldnt close the lock
39.gif
So i returned it back again not very happy as this now being the 3rd bracelet out the shop of considerable value to me to be told they couldnt authorise a refund it would be a replacement again
29.gif
d i didnt want another, the closest they would come was to send bracelet back to manufacturer for them to inspect and if it is a design fault then they may issue a refund but they have said if its a user fault then they will only issue a replacement. How can it be user fault if the gold snapped within the lock? Surely a £300 bracelet should last longer than 6 weeks of paranoid use.

Can anyone please give me any advice even if its the jeweler is being fair, as i know nothing about jewelrey warrantys and having 3 faulty ones i dont want to keep going back every couple of months for a replacement.

Thanks in advance
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results