shape
carat
color
clarity

bouquet *grin* last topic today i PROMISE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I got an email back from the florist giving me some ideas today and I found this bouquet off her suggestions. She''s going to let me know if we can do it and I really hope we can because I loooooooooove it
It has Hanging Amaranthus, Tulips, Poppy Pods, Roses, Freesia, Pittosporum, Bells of Ireland and I also asked her if she could hide a couple sprigs of lavender in it since it''s my favorite flower and I love the scent :) I know it''s not very "autumny" but i dont really care because i love it so much haha

Ok, I just wanted to share :)

2707069603_acd730e271.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Smurf-- I''ve found some similar-looking bouquets that I''m using for inspiration. They''re a bit more winter (imho), but a lot have that green-theme goin'' on. I''ll attach pics...

004_primary.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, but a lot of those flowers are spring flowers so they might be hard to get in the fall.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Poop... The other images are too big and I don''t have time to re-size right now. I''ll return and do it later, scouts promise :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Maybe my florist will be able to work wonders lol
I sent her a picture and a list of the flowers so I''ll find out soon :)

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Smurfy-I picked out Anemones, which are available in every season but summer! Go figure! My florist said that with ''out of season'' flowers, it is possible to get them from elsewhere. She said that she will order them and then make the final call when they come in as to whether or not they are good quality enough to use. If not, we have a back up. Hopefully your florist can do the same! And I am doing green and white for mine too!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i thought about doing anonomeas yeah i know i spelled that wrong lol
i dunno, they just didnt jive with my dress though :)
im so excited, i just hope i dont go around spelling the flowers all day lol theyll never get a decent picture of me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results