shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought the Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iamsoopaman

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone. I am very excited to say that I purchased my first gemstone today for an engagement ring. It was a while back when I first introduced to this site, looking for more information on a yellow sapphire. Since then, I have purchased a yellow sapphire without any type of lattice diffusion to mount in an engagement ring. I have attached a picture of the stone.

Now, I am looking for a setting for this stone. Perhaps someone could point me in the direction of a good source for them. I am looking to make a ring that looks like this

Picture of Ring

Although, I would prefer white sapphires instead of diamond because my gf doesn''t like diamonds. Also, I want the bezel to be rounded. Thanks in advance :)

SYL-00009-l.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your yellow sapphire purchase! perhaps the jeweler who will make the ring for you will be able to source the white sapphires necessary for completing the ring.

movie zombie

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try emailing www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com for a quote on a similar setting with white sapphires. They have a few settings with white sapphires.

I think it''s a great cost-effective option, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results