shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought from JA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Well, after months of looking my bf and i finally bought our stone from Jamesallen.com. I already had a thread up about the stone (if anyone is interested it is here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-for-review.59282/)

He said the stone would be here Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Can''t wait!!! Will be sure to post some pictures!

Now all I need to worry about is a setting...LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 9:54:25 PM
Author:Gwyn
Well, after months of looking my bf and i finally bought our stone from Jamesallen.com. I already had a thread up about the stone (if anyone is interested it is here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-for-review.59282/)

He said the stone would be here Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Can''t wait!!! Will be sure to post some pictures!

Now all I need to worry about is a setting...LOL
Oh Congrats!!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait for the pics!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you! I love asschers and I can''t wait to see pictures.

PS - your avatar is great!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
So, i think I am going to go with a platinum band. After seeing alot of split shank and things that i absolutely love, I still feel that a simple band will bring out the true beauty of an asscher and still look delicate. I think that this one by Dan K is my front runner but who knows.

I will be making an appointment with Danhov here in L.A. sometime next week to get the ring set so we will see if I change my mind =)

In the meantime, tell me all what you think of this setting

splitclaw.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful. Classic and elegant!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think its lovely as you will focus on the diamond - just as it should be!!!
9.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gwyn!
36.gif

I know you''ve spent a lot of time looking, so I hope this one is everything you are hoping for. If not, the JA return policy is pretty good.

Please be sure to post pictures!

The setting you''ve chosen looks nice - have you tried it on? You''ll have to see what looks the best on your hand before making any decisions. This is really exciting!

TaraLeigh

Rough_Rock
Oh wow... looks like all your efforts paid off!

I can't wait to see it - Congrats!
emteeth.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see your pictures, congrats!!! Leon would make a lovely setting like that by the way...his split prongs are to die for.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Very pretty!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to check out Danhov first because they will work with me through James Allen and they are local so I can physically go and see them/their stuff, try things on, etc.

If that doesnt work on then I will shop around at the other popular places =))))

I beleive this particular design is a Daniel K...

We will probably go in the next couple of weeks so we shall see =)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on getting the stone! Daniel K is gorgeous but is ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching
22.gif
. Please post pics when the stone arrives!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I have heard he is expensive. I am hoping the Danhov has or can make a similar setting. The original setting I was thinking was running about 4500 and that was a pave, and we were okay with the price so I am guessing that a simple platinum setting cannot be much more then that =) hopefully. Our budget was originally 10K and the stone ended up only being 5450 (thanks to the pricescope discount and no tax!)

One a funny side note, I thought the word pave was pronounced pave with a long "a" like pavement. Imagine my embarassment when I went to talk to someone out it and they were like its pronounces like pavee, french sounding. LOL i thought it was funny!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i think an elegant split prong solitare asscher is divine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results