shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought Engagement ring. How did I do? On a budget

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
I definitely lean that way too, just dont want to mess up any plans he may have made =)2. But just think of it... she can wear her ring and take a zillion engagement ring photos with you @chrisg320, with amazing backgrounds, you can have engagement dinners every night! Maybe get some special treatment being newly engaged! And again, that opens the chance to window shop for bands if you come across some unique shops.

chrisg320

Rough_Rock
We are in Athens first for 4 days. Athens isn't the best place to propose. It's a super busy city so just not as romantic. We go to a little island called Paros after that. I think I'll do it there since we will be on the beach on the Aegean Sea. I was going to do it in Santorini which is our last stop, but Paros would be the same plan I already had in mind.

There are a ton of shops all over Greece so that's a great idea. I'll make sure to post pictures when we get back. I promise I won't leave you all hanging haha. Obviously I'll post the ring. The plan with that is solitaire for now and then we pick out a wedding band together. Once we have the band I'll ask her if she wants to match the ring to the band or just keep the solitaire.
Like I mentioned before though she will be wearing the band all the time but the engagement ring isn't allowed at her work because she is in corporate QA and testing for the meat industry and she sometimes has to go audit plants which don't allow any jewelry that can snag things.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results